Chapter 32

Not completely forgiven.
------------

"Jess, get up we're going to be late" Maddie nudges me in my side.

I groan "shut up, it's only..." I trail searching for my phone and when I see it I see that it's already 8 am.

"Shit!" I curse as I quickly jolt up from the bed leaving my bestfriend laughing at me as she proceeds to do her makeup.

Maddie ended up coming over to mine for a girly night lastnight and ended up staying as we haven't really been with eachother that much lately but lastnight made up for it.

"What should I wear today?" I ask as I look at the multiple clothes hanging in my wardrobe.

"You just go take a shower and I'll pick you something out" she assures me.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm positive, now go!" She ushers me out of the door and I follow her command, needing to get ready as soon as possible or we're both going to be late.

I get into the bathroom, taking a towel out of the cupboard and quickly making sure the bathroom door is locked before I step into the shower.

I walk out of the shower, get dry and walk into my room with the towel wrapped around my whole body.

"I found you something" she tells me, pointing out my new t-shirt with leggings.

"I miss summer" I sigh.

"Same" she laughs "we had such a good time"

"Remember when we went to the fair that day and Lance got all that candy floss stuck in his hair because of you?" I laugh hysterically at the memory.

She then starts to laugh harder as she remembers the memory of what she did to her boyfriend and then once she calms down she has this little grin on her face as she fixes her makeup "I don't know how he puts up with me if I'm honest" she admits.

"Neither do i" I laugh.

"Hey!" She scolds jokingly, knowing I'm only playing around with her "I am crazy though"

"Damn right" I chuckle "but that's why we all love you"

"Awww I love you my bestfriend" she cooes "now get ready!" She rolls her eyes.

"Fine, fine" I pick up my clothes and underwear and don't even bother to go into the bathroom because that will be wasting more time.

"I'm getting changed here, don't look" I tell her.

"Fine, it's nothing I haven't got anyways" she shrugs, causing me to laugh.

"That's true but still" I giggle "just don't look okay?"

It's not even a big deal if she looks, she's my bestfriend, actually that's an understatement. She's my sister and I wouldn't mind her seeing me, that's how comfortable I feel around her. I don't feel as comfortable around any one else than I do with her.

"Done" I announce once I've quickly been changed.

"Quickly, I'll dry your hair whilst you do your makeup" she tells me, as she turns around and notices my finished outfit.

"Thanks Mad" I smile at my bestfriend and walk over to my stool under my dressing table and sit down, pulling out the hair dryer and plugging it in before I get my makeup out. I begin doing my eye makeup whilst Maddie does my hair for me. I couldn't ask for a better bestfriend than her.

"Thanks" I smile at her through the mirror as she beings to blow dry my hair.

She nods with a little smile on her face as she carry's on doing my hair as I carry on with my makeup, so we won't be late.