Chapter 21

If I get sick, I won't mind, as long as I get sick looking after my girl.

--------------

About half an hour later, I hear knock's going off at my front door multiple times.

I stand with all the energy I have and drag myself downstairs to open the door for Justin.

"Hey babe" he smiles as I open the door.

"Hey" I try and smile, but it comes out as a weak smile.

"You look awful" he says as he steps in the house and closes the door behind him and begins following me through to the living room, as I sit down on the couch.

He sits down next to me and puts his arms around me "god,your freezing babe" he says and try's warming my arms up by rubbing his ice hands up and down them multiple times.

"Yeah" I mumble, feeling awful once again.

His hands are ice cold, I shiver with how cold they are.

"You want me to go get you a blanket?" He asks, I nod hesitantly. He stands from the couch leaving me to flop back onto the pillows.

"I'll be back now" he speaks and leaves the living room.

I notice a bag, laying on the floor which I seen Justin carry in with him, I pick it up and open it.

Two huge bottles of Evian water.

A load of films.

Paracetamol.

Are the things I find when I open his bag.

I zip it back up and put it down where it was, as I hear the stairs clicking, telling me that he is nearly downstairs.

He walks into the living room with a huge quilt and wraps it around me, before his legs wrap around my waist as I lay down on his chest, engulfed in the blanket.

He kisses the top of my head before he leans down and picks his bag up, placing it on my legs.

"These are for you" he says and pecks me on the head once again.

I open the bag and find the same things as before, thankyou Jay" i lean up and go to kiss him; completely forgetting I'm sick so as I remember I'm sick I pull away, leaving him pouting.

"If I get sick, I won't mind, as long as I get sick looking after my girl" he speaks contently as he lifts my chin up with his hand so that my head is on his shoulder and he leans down to kiss my lips multiple times, before he pulls away making a 'yuck' face.

I giggle at him as it's his own fault that he shouldn't of kissed me knowing I'm sick anyway.

He stands up from the couch and picks a film; putting it in the DVD player and pressing play, as grease starts to play.

He lifts my body up and climbs under the blanket, letting me spoon into him.

After a few hours into our 3nd film, the hunger games,my parents walk in, not really minding that me and Justin have lounged on the couch the majority of the day.

"How you feeling babe?" Dave asks me.

"I'm fine dad" I sigh into Justin's chest.

"No, she isn't" Justin speaks truthfully to my dad.

Justin's the sweetest. whenever I've gotten up to go and vomit, he's followed me and rubbed my back whilst I've vomited, it's cute, but a horrendous view to look at when I'm vomiting my guts up.

"You best look after my girl" my dad smiles and walks out of the living room and into the front room, probably to play the guitar.

I was right. a few minutes later, I hear him playing fleetwoodmac mac, dreams very quietly in the next room.

"Now I know wwhere you got your talent from" Justin smiles and pecks my head once again. Leaving me grinning like the Cheshire cat. I love when he does this.

We've sat watching films for hours and hours; not including the multiple times when I get up and vomit and then return to my speck on the couch until I drift off to sleep, cuddled into Justin. Hoping that in the morning, I'll feel and be a lot better than today.

---------

A/N

Crappy update, but here we are!

Double update🌞 woo.

-Shauna xoxo