Chapter 12

He's a.. Vampire?

-----------

How the hell did he find me?

I'm so confused.

James went to bite me.. what the hell just happened.

Wait.

Are they.. Vampires?

"Justin?" I speak quietly.

He instantly stops tackling James and stands up "I think we better go talk" he nods and takes my hand in his.

James stands up from the ground and is out of sight in an inhuman second.

"Uh.. can I ask you something J?" I ask quietly.

"Anything" he confirms.

"Are you a v-" I go to say but he interrupts me by saying it at the same time.

"Vampire" he nods.

I gulp.

My boyfriend.. is a vampire?

Now there's something not everyone gets to say.

"So.. do you like.. uhm.. drink human blood?" I ask as we carry on walking.

"Well, I had to at first.. but now I don't.." He trails.

"So.. uh.. how do you survive?" I ask warily.

"Well I mainly drink blood bags, but don't worry I'm not going to drink you, or I'm not going to let anyone else drink you for that matter" he assures me.

I'm in shock, that my boyfriend is a vampire, of course I am.

But for some reason.. I still trust him more than ever, am I crazy to trust my boyfriend of a vampire? I don't know.

I know it's completely insane for me to trust him technically with my life, after only knowing him for about a week, but seriously? I feel safe.

Like I can trust him with anything and everything.

"You seem to be taking it well" he says shocked.

I shrug "I mean, it is shocking that my boyfriend is a vampire and all but... I can't seem to not trust you or anything"

"That's good,i was scared that when you found out what I am you'll just run away and never come back" he pouts and looks at his feet.

"That won't happen" I assure him and he looks up and smiles at me.

"Here we are" he speaks, stops walking and turns me around dropping my hand and grabbing my waist with me now facing the most beautiful view of Las Vegas.

"It's.. It's beautiful" I almost whisper, he dips his head into my neck and kisses me.

"I thought you'd like it up here" he speaks against my neck and then places his head on my shoulder, each of us looking out into the view.

"How does it work?" I ask, after a few minutes of silence.

"How does which work?" He asks confused.

"You know, this whole vampire thing" I state.

"Oh that" he says and collects his words to tell me the story in the most understanding way.

"Start from the beginning" I speak just before he does, he nods his head reluctantly.

"Okay, so basically.. back in 1876 I was killed by a gang of bad people, and then Jeremy, my dad, came and bit me just before I actually died" he stops to see if I'm listening.

"Wow, so that's how your apart of this family?" I ask shocked.

"Technically, but in 1876 after I was turned, I was welcomed into this family, and basically I couldn't remember a thing about my last life, I just knew this life that I've been living for the past 100 and more years is right for me" he shrugs.

"Wow" I say, not being able to say anything else as shock overwhelms me.

"There's many vampires" he adds.

"But.. am I not going to be a temptation to them? Because you know.. I am a human" I whisper.

"Well.. You were definitely a distraction towards James" he laughs "but no, I'll make sure that won't happen"

"Thankyou" I speak almost mutely and lean up and kiss him on his cheek.

"I won't let nobody hurt you" he says and kisses my cheek back.

"Who's the strongest?" I ask intrigued.

"Infact, I'm one of the strongest" he laughs.

"Can you uh.. tell me like, who I need to be careful about and stuff? Because like I don't want to be drank to death" I whisper, now looking back out into the Las Vegas view.

"Babe, don't worry" he says and kisses my head "I'll tell you everything at some point, there's a lot to take in, so I won't tell you everything right now, but I'll tell you some things about my family and who the first vampires are here, as I've never not once yet, met any of the first 8"

"There's 8 first vampires?" I ask.

"Yeah, but I've never met any of them, my great uncle has though, he used to be bestfriends with one of them" he sighs.

"Who's your great uncle?"

"James" he gulps "he's one of the dangerous ones out of our family"

"But.. you just took him out with speed and power.. he can't be that dangerous" I speak confused.

"Trust me, he's got the most intelligence out of all of us, although yes, I do have the most speed and I guess some of my Dad's power got passed to me.. he's the powerful one out of our family" he nods.

Wow.

"So.. I'll tell you other important things" he speaks and begins to list people who I've met, his mother, Ryan, Caitlin, James and what there special powers and uniqueness' are.

I never thought I'd become infatuated with a vampire in my entire life.

-----------------

"Here's your house" Justin speaks up, turning the radio off.

"Thanks" I smile, he quickly jumps out of the car and runs around and pulls me out of the car, shutting the door behind me.

"Goodnight babe" he says and kisses my lips goodnight.

I react back and then pull away after a few minutes"goodnight J".

"I'll see you tomorrow babe" he grins.

Tomorrow, we back to school.

Fun.

"You starting school?" I ask confused.

"Yeah" he shrugs "I want to get to know more people around here" he says and kisses my forehead.

"See you tomorrow" I smile and he climbs into his car and drives away quickly.

I go to sleep that night, thinking of Justin, my boyfriend, my vampire boyfriend and all the vampirish information he's given me.

I never thought any of this was even possible.

Surprisingly, I'm not scared, I feel protected, I feel like i'm safe with my vampire boyfriend. Is that crazy?
---------------

A/N

Oooo😁

What did you think of this chapter?

Do you think that Jess can trust him?

Sorry if this is a crap update😁 just thought I'd update again😌

Hope you like the story so far☺️

-Shauna xox