No Mercy

Tw: bullying, cursing,
Zak's POV
I woke up to my dog, Rocco liking me on the face. I sat up and checked the time, 7:23.
"Not bad!" I chucked, getting up from my bed. I went to go take shower and when I got out my phone was buzzing with notifications. I quickly threw on a plaid grey shirt with classic jeans and headed back to my phone.
*5 new messages*
Clay
7:25, Clay: we need to talk.
7:26, Clay: I saw what happened yesterday
7:28, Clay: I saw everything from that video
7:31, Clay: I'm outside waiting
7:34, Clay: And don't fucking take long I don't have all day
Nick
7:29, Nick: yo did you see the video?
7:35, You: what video?

Before I could see what Nick meant I could already hear honking from outside. I swung on my bag and ran down stairs. There was my mom, in the kitchen and my sister on the couch.
"Hey sweetie! Good morning! I made some toast and eggs!" She yelled with excitement.
I couldn't not eat my mom's food, even though I was in a rush I quickly stuffed a piece of toast in my mouth.
"Sorry mom I'm running late, but the toast is good!" I informed, heading out the door.
I saw Clay in his Honda Civic. He was fairly rich. Clay lived in the rich part of the neighborhood, with mansions and fancy yards. I lived on the street where people were wealthy but not too wealthy. Most of the houses on my street had two stories and most had pools.

I headed in Clay's car as he looked at me with a strange face.
"Did you see the video?!" Clay looked furious now.
"No?" I paused for a few seconds then continued on.
"Can you at least drive away from my house, I don't want my family hearing."
"Fine." Clay speeded away from my house and down the street. He stepped on the brakes in a empty parking lot to a closed store.
"Okay, now can you please tell me what video you mean?" I stared at him. He took a deep breath and looked rather bothered. He slipped one of his hands in his pocket and pulled out his phone. It was a few seconds of silence until he showed me his phone with a video. The video was me and Darryl walking in the hall. The camera zoomed in on me smiling at him.
"C-Clay? I t-told you he had to t-tutor me. What did you think that video was? Who the fuck was even recording?" I yelled at him taking the phone out of his hand.
"Tutoring? Since when did you want to get fucking tutored? And by Darryl?" Clay clenched his fists and stared at me, fuming with anger.
"W-what?! The teacher forced me to be tutored by him. It's not like I like that bitch."
"Then why the hell were you smiling?" Clay snatched his phone back from my hands, and started backing out of the parking lot. The next few minutes were just silent. I don't even know why I was smiling. He's not my friend. I don't like him. I don't even know why he was being so friendly to me, I bully him.
"Clay?" I paused for a few seconds and it seemed like I got his attention.
"I don't like Darryl, and to prove it to you. I'll give him a fucking lesson. I grinned at him.
"HELL YEAH!" Clay yelled with excitement. I never usually would hurt Darryl, just yell at him and tell the others what to do, even though Clay is the most controlling. Clay can making you unconscious in seconds. I had a strong feeling that today wouldn't be a good day for Darryl.

When we arrived at school most of the students were already here. Clay parked his car in the one empty lot, and got out. I saw Nick and Alex standing by a tree chatting while on their phones.

"Hey Clay! Hey Zak! Alex said, hitting our backs then continuing on.
"Did you see th-"
" For fucks sake yes I saw the video." I interrupted.
"I'm guessing you and Darryl are now friends?" Nick mocked sarcastically.
"What the actual fuck Nick? Hell no, I'd never be friends with a nerd like him." I chuckled.
"Yeah okay, Zak here said he want to teach Darryl a lesson." Clay laughed.
"Pfft, like you could do that alone. I'll like to see you try." Alex mocked. We're they bullying me now? Even if Darryl is nice to me, I'll never be nice to a pussy like him. He deserves no mercy.
"C'mon guys, let's find that wimp." I smirked, then we headed off.

"P-please Z-Zak don't do t-th-" I kicked Darryl on the back as hard as I could.
"Aw is the pussy gonna cry" Alex yelled punching his face.
"You fucking bitch, don't even think we're friends. I punched his face, but he looked more hurt this time. Wet tears were falling down his face like a water fall. He wore a white plaid shirt with grey jeans. Blood was slowly appearing on his back. His arms were covered with bruises and lines across his arms. His neck had a massive purple bruise on the side. When the bell rang Alex, Nick and Clay all ran away. I started slowly heading back to my class, when all the guilt started taking over my thoughts.
*Thump* *thump*
I turned around and Darryl was laying flat on the floor. I should help him. But another person could be recording. I already got caught once smiling at Darryl. I couldn't have my reputation ruined more. But it's reputation the only thing I care about? I paused for a few seconds, staring around to see if anyone was recording or staring at me. The halls were completely empty, everyone was already in class. Why should I help him? I turned around and headed to class.

(I'm gonna try to make the next chapter very long, so it might take awhile. Anyways I hope you enjoyed!)