Chapter 004

A/n ; LMAOO WTF i never knew Defiantly Yours was that good enough to gain haters like LOL ???

04 : boxing

Kicking the rocks that slid across the street, the dissatisfied girl wasn't liking what on earth of the turning events that'd just made her days ten times worse

Kicking the rocks that slid across the street, the dissatisfied girl wasn't liking what on earth of the turning events that'd just made her days ten times worse. ❝ Dickhead. ❞  , she mumbles the curse word with a grumpy expression since she wasn't liking anything about the strange dude who kept on plugging into her life.

Why must he ruin her life which was already messed up with the way it is?

Frustration and aggression colouring her soul, the youngster couldn't solve a way to let go of her anger and disappointment as all that surrounded her was loneliness under the dark sky. Gazing up at the gloomy universe from above, Jangmi felt discouraged than before as day by day passed, she's starting to lose the meaning of life and continue breathing......

Would there be anyone who cares for her? Even if they did care about her, what will ever happen if she chooses to stop living and disappear for her good?

Jangmi?

A voice startled her soul out of the body as the notorious girl quickly flashed a glance at the figure whose mouth called her name aloud. There weren't many people who she knew except for her classmates who'd always make fun of her.

❝ Ohh, Jongseong hyung. ❞ Recognizing his shiny face under the dim light, Jangmi used a boyish reference instead of calling the elderly what girls were supposed to call. ❝ You're still calling me hyung? I won't mind hearing oppa from you although it'd be cheesy as heck. ❞ , the fun guy states with his arms crossed. But then again, he had no confidence that a stubborn tomboy like Jangmi would change her habits and attitude so easily.

❝ Never am I ever gonna call you that. ❞ Cringing, Jangmi scrunched her face like a puffed-up cat as she could barely relate to teens these days.

Jongseong examined the remote area where they currently were, understanding that it wasn't a good spot to be at since everything around the surroundings were just pitch black. ❝ What are you doing here? Isn't it late for you to go back home? ❞ Although she had a boyish nature, the local time was dangerous for ladies at the moment since all the nasty bastards take advantage of the dark times.

❝ It's still early, what do you mean? And the same goes for you, shouldn't you be home? ❞ The pally two have known each other for almost a year or two, ever since they've met each other at a boxing gym when both souls were pissed enough to relieve their stress on nothing else but the poor punching bags.

❝ One of the seniors' birthdays from our university just ended so it's a bit later than usual. ❞ Nodding, Jangmi just uninterestedly switched her gaze to other kinds of stuff since it's getting awkward.