Chapter 007

CW 🚫 // drinking ( alcohol )

07 : nightclub

❝ I think she's only into girls

❝ I think she's only into girls. ❞ The six boys blinked in unison, puzzled since their best friend Park Jongseong wasn't seemingly a person who would chase after ladies who weren't feminine. More than that, he'd never hit on someone so seriously enough to break it into their conversation. That girl must really meant a lot to him. ❝ What? Are you sure? ❞ What a pity for their pally friend then...

Jay wasn't someone who'd stick up with unrequited love as well...so it must be just a small inconvenience for the park who's not so infamous at his uni. ❝ I asked her once and she said that she's not into men so, that's my only guess left. ❞ Referring to Jangmi's taste in man, Jay'd witnessed a few times or so about her ranting how much she hated men.

Of course, he's an exception from her hatred but Jongseong knew better that the youngster probably didn't see him more than just a brotherly figure.

Pouting his coral lips with the distasteful sadness, Jongseong looked down since he was a hopeless romantic, stuck in a one-sided love that would never get accepted. ❝ She's also a tomboy so not really surprising to me. ❞ The boys in pity, stared at their very much disappointed friend who's feeling like the whole world was against him.

But it was not.

Speaking of a tomboy, Jake's mind accidentally reminisced about that little brat Park Jangmi who had worsened his tiresome day into a living hell.

Jungwon sympathetically stared at the elder whose neck bent down as head remained low. ❝ Cheer up Jay hyung, I'm sure that you'll find someone better to move on. ❞ But the boy had been mentoring his junior for years. Jay's memory surely wouldn't be able to erase Park Jangmi's existence out of it. Even if the young adult wanted it to.

Jake played with a corner of his lips while pursing them together, making a bready facial expression as he drifted into the thought of Park Jangmi. He never knew that tomboys were Jay's type.

Restraining his drunk best friend in his safe hands, the Aussie had a hard time to lead the Park who wasn't in his right state of mind. ❝ Yo, be careful. There's a block right in front of you. ❞ Pulling the staggering man alongside him, Jaeyun panted as he sighed in relief.

He stared at his suddenly silent best friend who didn't move an inch and stood like a sculpture with squinted eyes. ❝ Dude, we have to get going. It's already late for you to return home. ❞ Knowing Jay's mother Mrs Park, she was someone who could be extremely sweet yet strict at the same time.

Pretty sure that the middle-aged woman wouldn't like the income of her drunk son spitting nonsense into their home. ❝ I-I'm c-comin—❞ Before the drunk boy could even finish his sentence, a burp was made as the silly goofball snickered onwards.