Chapter 028

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
Play the song from above⬆️
Song:"Falling" by Kim Feel

A/n ; Abyss is a very nice drama and I want to recommend u to watch it if you haven't!!

28 : get well soon

Jake actually came later than usual for their tutoring session today. The young tutor found himself chuckling at the doorstep while imagining the student's reluctant expression of sharing him the aftermath of her Physics test taken today.

In his hands, there was a yellow rose inside a vase with a fragrant scent lingering in the air.

The rose symbolized friendship so the kindhearted gentleman thought that it would be able to represent that he's welcoming Jangmi to become a friend for him.

Maybe, this would be able to dedicate the warmth of a friendship which Jangmi needed.

To distract her from her darkest thoughts to ever exist and reassure her about everything settling on its own and that her life will not fall off if she gets ahold of it properly.

The maids as usual welcomed Jake but the house was soundly quiet as if there wasn't even a single soul inside this huge mansion. Weirded out by the too silenced atmosphere, he shook his head before following the maid.

The door unlocked, showing no Jangmi until they heard some drizzling water noises.

❝ Young lady Jangmi's probably showering, she'll be done soon. ❞

Jake nodded before getting himself seated to the usual chair in front of the study table.

He gently placed the fragile glass vase on her study table before smiling at how bright the flower was. 

Jake wondered, was Jangmi also a person like this blossoming rose if she could get her paining erased?

The tutor started preparing the stationeries as he waited for the tomboy to be finished. 

His eyes suddenly recognized a small photo frame on Jangmi's desk. A new picture on her desk that he had just seen on Jangmi's table. Respecting his student's privacy, he didn't dare himself to touch the adorable frame but just decided to peak for a bit with his squinted eyes. 

It was a photo of two little girls, dressed up in a similar way that's making them lookalike.

' Perhaps, it's her... ' Jake thought while giggling at the cute little photo.