Chapter 029

A/n ; istg JAKE SIM hits different like he's the first man to make me simp nonstop for him and cry over him LIKE HOW TF IS HE SO PERFECT like BRO???? bro??? bRO????

I seriously don't get how beautiful and handsome this talented young man is 🤌

29 : living stings

❝ For the hundredth time, I'm fine, Jake

❝ For the hundredth time, I'm fine, Jake. ❞ Jangmi reassured the concerned guy with furrowed brows as he watched every of her movements. 

That being said made Jake exhale heavily before convincing her to stay still on the hospital bed. ❝ Yes, I know. But still, you need to get some rest for yourself. ❞ The boy shielded her figure with her varsity jacket, catching her attention as the younger faced him up close. 

❝ I can just rest at my home-❞

❝ Not until the doctor says so. He said that you'll be able to get discharged at around 3 o'clock. ❞ The university student didn't fail to check up on his student before his classes would start.

It had been Jangmi's third and last day in this hospital after the previous happening.

Jake was that worried about this girl's status after discovering all the risky things she'd done to her own soul.

❝ But-❞

❝ Don't worry. I'll be here to pick up at 3. Until then, just make sure to take some medicine and rest. ❞  A day of skipping the hellish school didn't sound bad for Jangmi but she's bored at the fact that she's going to be staying  inside this silenced hospital room, all by herself, AGAIN.

❝ Your maid Areum will arrive around noon, I think. Are you sure that you're not cold anymore? ❞ Her temperature dropped ever since the day she's charged in this sickening hospital room.

Jake warmly placed his hand on her forehead, checking the too low temperature. He was relieved to know that her physical condition's getting better.... and as for mental condition, they'll have to work on it soon.