Chapter 039

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
Play the song from above
Song:"Circles" by Post Malone

A/n ; my irl pre-ordered DIMENSION : ANSWER now please HELP ME MANIFEST A JAKE PC or else no happy ending for jaemi </3

39 : see through

Jangmi walked around the emptied building with reluctance getting the best of her

Jangmi walked around the emptied building with reluctance getting the best of her. She saw no one or had any clue where she currently was at. The last thing the youngster could recall was closing her eyes shut and drifting to sleep. 

Was she dead?

If not then, where had her dream taken her to? 

The youngster found herself lurking around the place. Her eyes were gazing all around the place until she recognized where she currently was at. It was the hospital which she was currently charged at but where the hell was everyone? 

She didn't speak at all but the youngster had her eyes spinning in circles at the familiar place over and over again. Her steps soon took her to somewhere gloomy on the ground floor of the hospital. 

Cries and mourning could be heard so easily as Jangmi found the sounds so excruciating. 

She hesitantly approached the grieving noises before taking a glimpse of the occasion. ❝ What's going on...? ❞ The young one in her hospital gown asked out of her confusion but people didn't seem to be hearing her at all. 

They couldn't see or touch her since this was just a part of her dream. 

She spread gazes everywhere and there until she saw her photo being in the middle of floral decorations. 

It was her own funeral. 

Surely, this wasn't a slice of reality yet but who knows? 

This could be possible somewhere in the future if death carries her away.

She showed herself to people at last but it appeared that she's unseen by those who were currently in her dream. 

Jangmi found herself staring at her photo in the middle. She never imagined to come to a day like this. The most traumatizing funeral she last visited was Eunmi's and now, her time was finally coming.
But unexpectedly, more shocking incomes of events stung Jangmi bad as she saw her close and reliable friends being at their lowest. The wails echoed in her ears, piercing through the depths of her heart as she clenched her shirt while her heart ached. Sunoo couldn't stop sobbing as his cries scared Jangmi.