Chapter 012

A/n ; (imaginary) tutor reveal y'all 😩😩😩

12 : interruption

❝ I think I'm in love with you, Park Jangmi

❝ I think I'm in love with you, Park Jangmi. ❞

Jay's serene expression made the youngster gulp down her nerves at the sudden tension and seriousness the atmosphere had gotten into. She surely disliked this tense situation... 

Faking some coughs as she almost choked on air with all the tension, the youngster cluelessly curved her lips into a crescent shape before releasing awkward laughter. ❝ Huh, w-what did you say? Sorry, I didn't quite catch that. ❞ Playing dumb, Jangmi requested for her pardon in a smiley manner.

It's obvious that she's lying to procrastinate to think of ways to escape this matter.

'No.hecking.way.'

Her sweaty palm that interlaced inside Jay's was starting to heat up with embarrassment and uneasiness. Was Jay being for real when speaking the peculiar words? How the hell could he be in love with a flawed person like her?

❝ I just confessed that I love you, Jangmi-ah. ❞

Knowing the brotherly figure for a great amount of time, she knew that she wouldn't be able to lose him just with a simple confession like this. But she didn't feel comfortable continuing to be friends with someone who she's gonna reject as well.

Jay adoringly stared down at their interlaced hands. But Jangmi on the other hand couldn't help but feel weirded out by what just happened as she pulled her hand away. She was never an expert at handling such crazy situations which she wasn't prepared for.

Her pally senior was actually hitting on her all along...?

❝ Oh...Well, I-umm....❞ She muttered whilst removing her hand in his gentle grip.

It's an unwieldy situation since she didn't wanna hurt Jay who had been a great guy friend to her all along and accepting her mistakes as a spoiled teenager who's way beyond defiant in so many ways... Either way, it's a pity to end their friendship at an inconvenient timing like this.