Chapter 041

A/n ; ur girlie's currently in her emo phase after watching Thai F4 😐 i watched it bcuz the main actress chose NCT over the F4 dudes 😭 but i'm in pain after biasing the second lead like BYE he's so fine and perfect overall ( WHY DO I EVEN ALWAYS BIAS SECOND LEAD IN EVERY BOYS OVER FLOWER DRAMA ) but yea it's a good drama!! still on-going tho :")))

yall shld watch it and suffer for the second lead like me 😙

41 : uncomfortable

Jangmi stood in front of her mirror, washing her hands which had a few of blood stains after coughing earlier

Jangmi stood in front of her mirror, washing her hands which had a few of blood stains after coughing earlier. Her eyes squinted, reacting towards the severe pain inside her chest as she wheezed on air.

It was getting worse even if her thoughts weren't blocking in the way.

She still wanted to die but not as desperate as before after seeking through her beloved friend's minds.

She laughed at her pathetic reflection in the mirror before randomly dwelling about one guy who had been on her mind since last night. 

❝ I don't wanna let you go yet, Yuri. ❞

She sighed as her brain just had to reminisce such a smarting memory when she was already suffering on her own. 

She'll kept on hurting herself if she kept this lovey-dovey thing up inside her heart.

This wrongdoing must be stopped on this instant.

❝ Never fall for the wrong person. ❞

She reprimanded herself while putting her expression straight and serious.

❝ Let's stop this here, Park Jangmi. ❞ , said the girl as she rubbed her face out of frustration.

Jangmi also wanted to get rid of these stupidest feelings of hers to ever exist as fast as possible. It was embarrassing of her to have feelings for another girl's lover.

How shameless of her.

Her love for the angelic savior would only bring him trouble so she knew she should know her own place more than anybody else.