Chapter 006

06 : i don't want your boomer talk

❝ You're gonna have to follow my rules on the instant since you're my student, whether you like it or not

❝ You're gonna have to follow my rules on the instant since you're my student, whether you like it or not. ❞

Mind remaining blank for a while, Jangmi didn't speak up, nor had the choice of words to speak. She just skeptically stared at her mischievous tutor who's seemingly annoying the hell out of her, on what purpose...? 

' Is this dude insane.... ' 

Trailing thoughts inside her head, the tomboy couldn't utter a word since she's being too addled by her suspicions. He seemed way older than her the audacity to get close to her was unbelievable. ' This punk's up to something, isn't he? ', she thinks, full of mischief as she quickly distances herself from Jake, confusing the tutor of what had just happened with her actions.

❝ And why should I? ❞ Of course, a ruthless Missy like her wouldn't just easily listen to adults' words. Jake being a young adult wasn't making it easier as the stubborn hot-head twisted her legs and crossed her arms.

Seriously? Must she be this obstinate, just to make Jake entice harder when the university student's already draining energy with a tiresome day?

Slightly rolling his eyes, the Aussie leaned backwards as disappointment could be seen through his facial expression. ❝ I already told you if you're my student, you have to follow my rules. ❞ The impulsive boy wouldn't give in as well, hardening the situation between the two since none of them was right nor wrong.

One was being either pushy or demanding to his new student meanwhile the young and the mannerless tomboy barely cared about how to have respect for elders.

❝ You're not my boss, you're just a temporary tutor so quit making a huge fuss about it. ❞ Eyeing with a done expression, Jangmi roughly grabbed her bag and was planning to escape the room but Jaeyun's ten times faster as he slightly dragged her wrist backwards. She was taken aback by his bold move which was demanding yet it's dedicated for Jangmi's good.

❝ Yah Sim Jaeyun, let go of me. ❞ Raising her cold tone with a glare, Jangmi commands Jake with no fear engraving inside of her. She wasn't afraid of him, just weirded out by the impulsive guy's desperation to teach her.

Was he that in need of money?

❝ I'm older than you, don't call me by my full name. ❞ Foolish of Jake to think that she cared when the reality was legit the opposite.

❝ Well, fuck off. Okay? ❞Jangmi honestly disliked the current situation cause her tutor was being a pain in the ass and not to forget that he's also infringing her freedom. He didn't own her life, he's just a so-called tutor who's gonna teach her unnecessary shits cause of money.

What made him think that he's rightful enough to demand her what to do? ❝ None of us is leaving this room until the two hours of studying is finished, for today. ❞ Blocking the doorway, the distressed tutor had no other choice but to go harsh and strict on this spoiled young lady, who appeared to be doing whatever she wanted for the rest of her life.