Chapter 009

A/n ; I was actually supposed to upload this chapter yesterday but I low-key had a panic attack when my oxygen level dropped to 79 lol 💔🗿anyway, this is my first time writing about a spoiled female lead so there might be some unexpected incomes and dislikes cause Jangmi will have a very VERY v e r y  foul personality <\3

09 : educational struggles

❝ Young lady Jangmi, tutor Sim has already arrived

❝ Young lady Jangmi, tutor Sim has already arrived. ❞ One of the maids informed from the other side of the door, surprisingly waking up a sleepyhead like Jangmi as her body immediately jolted with surprise.

❝ Don't let him in yet! ❞ , the youngster exclaimed, panicking since she still looked like a messy bird with a gigantic nest on her head. She barely cared about how others will think of her image but here she was, embarrassed to face her so-called tutor with a messed up face and swollen eyes from a tiresome sleep.

❝ She said that she needs a moment, sir. ❞ The polite boy just bowed back before taking a seat on one of the sofas. It's his first time hearing someone call sir and he certainly felt awkward. Despite having a rebel personality and image, Jangmi must be from a rich ethos like him as well.

The teenager on the other hand dashed into the bathroom to freshen herself up so that she wouldn't be impressed as a smelly student from Jake's perspective. Combing her untidy raven strands, the tomboy fixed her newly changed clothes.

She surely didn't want to embarrass herself in front of Jaeyun for the second time just like last night when she'd unconsciously drift into a small nap right on his should—just by thinking about it was more than necessary to shame Jangmi at the thought of Jake internally insulting how ugly she must've looked whilst sleeping.

No way was she gonna get herself embarrassed in front of him again.

❝ Umm, you can come in or whatever. ❞ The tomboy in her grey sweatpants randomly rolled her eyes while calling out for her tutor with his nerdy glasses.

Well, if that wasn't a character development that Jake's witnessing right now. Did she suddenly change her mind of not wanting him in her room to gladly welcoming the tutor for her to finally learn? ❝ I thought you would be still asleep. ❞ , growing a smirk, the Aussie took a seat that metered just a few meters away from his student.

Scoffing before adding up a scowl, Jangmi just tsked while looking anywhere but the tutor. ❝ Then, why did you even schedule a class at eight in the morning of a Saturday? ❞ Weekends were her freedom for Jangmi since she partially had the fun by herself, far away from the hellhole in the name of 'school'.

Until her somewhat bratty tutor decided to show up and mess with her sleep today. None of her tutors from before went against her will, unlike Sim Jaeyun who's convincing her to get well-disciplined by his rules.

❝ I still have other students to teach after you. Which subject do you wanna start with today? ❞ Asking for the inclusion of her opinion at last, Jake held relaxed eye contact with the drowsy female who's still yawning from the lack of sleep. ❝ See? This is why you shouldn't go to such places as nightclubs. You could have gotten extra sleep if you didn't visit that foul place last night. ❞ Jake, out of the blue, brought some typical morals which boomers would normally say into their sudden conversation, making Jangmi knit her brows.