Chapter 042

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻
Play the song from above⬆️
Song:"Breathe" by Lauv

A/n ; this is what love looks like to be honest 😔 I can't I AM SO SO IN LOVE WITH THIS DUDE

42 : epiphany

Jangmi didn't know that Soobin's words would make her dwell about Jake this way

Jangmi didn't know that Soobin's words would make her dwell about Jake this way. But she had enough of making herself a fool for so many times. This time, she'll stop playing with her own emotions.

❝ Yeah, not even a chance of that is happening. ❞ She chuckled, shaking away the funny thoughts which he almost made her fall into thinking of.

Jangmi was also sure because she knew the bitter truth better than anybody else.

Jake had indeed broken up with his girlfriend but she's still living inside his heart and mind.

Moving onto the next activity, the cousins prepared to wear the helmets and their new attires and so on as they prepared for the horse-riding fun. Jangmi hopped onto the saddle with a huge smile, feeling somewhat jolly as she patted the chocolate skinned horse which she was riding. 

The two of them started entering the ring whilst waiting for others to show up.

Jangmi couldn't deny the fact that Jake and Jay looked more than stunning when they showed up within the horseback riding wears.

Too bewitching enough to state that they were looking like princes of full royalty.

Jay laughed at the younger's eyes being engaged with their looks before teasing her. 

❝ You look like you can't take your eyes off us anymore. ❞ With a huge smug, Jay said. Jake also laughed at his goofy friend who's jokingly teasing Jangmi whose face flushed red.