Chapter 046

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻
Play the song from above⬆️
Song:" Stay " by The Kid LAROI & Justin Bieber  

A/n ; EVERYTIME I HEAR STAY, ALL I CAN THINK ABT IS JAKE'S VLIVE AND HIM CENSORING CUSS WORDS SHFHJSGNWG

46 : scared of losing

The morning light pierced into the youngster's immense bedroom, bringing sun light to lay upon her skin

The morning light pierced into the youngster's immense bedroom, bringing sun light to lay upon her skin. She slowly squinted her dozy eyes open. She partially did not want to wake up on the instant.

Jangmi's eyes were greeted by a blurry vision of a figure who she couldn't clearly see. Pretty sure she was up on her bed. ❝ Who..? ❞ , she asked with her brows furrowed. 

The image of the person soon became detectable as Jangmi sighed a relief. ❝ Jake? ❞ She must still be dreaming. There's no way Jake would appear in her room on a lazy Sunday morning.

Reality made her chuckle. ❝ It's unfair, honestly. You look so breathtaking, even in a dream. ❞ She spoke with her husky voice while grabbing Jake's soft fingers those slipped into hers. It felt too realistic, even the touch of his pretty little fingers.

He smiled. Jangmi just heavily exhaled while admiring the gorgeous view right in front of her. 

❝ It's not a dream though. ❞

That sentence pulled the youngling back to her senses. She became much more awake than earlier as reality slapped her really hard. She still didn't believe that it wasn't a dream.

❝ You're even teasing me in my dream? Wow. ❞ She lightly shook her head before pressing her lashes close. Her being clueless of the truth just made Jake chuckle.

Him, who was sitting on the edge of her bed, got forward and leaned in closer. His hot breath hitched her face as it automatically woke her up. 

She fluttered her lashes and had her eyes widened while realizing how close Jaeyun was being to her face. They silently shared an eye contact, staring into the round and hypnotizing orbs for a great moment. 

' This is probably just a dream, right? ' , thought Jangmi.

The younger stared into his engaging eyes while Jake just lovingly smiled right in front of her face. Even if it was a dream, he still had the ability to give her butterflies in all sort of ways. 

He eventually laid his eyes upon her lips while pinning an arm right next to her head on the pillow.

The cherry lips still looked appealing in his eyes.