Chapter 013

A/n ; double update cause bday girl is jobless on her bday :P

13 : well done

Thinking about yesterday's incident over and over again, Jangmi couldn't help herself but wonder since she couldn't believe that she's stuck with herself to believe that Jongseong had a crush on her, falling for the joke

Well, who was she kidding?

How would he be able to hit on her and accept a flawed person like her to be someone who he deeply cherishes from the bottom of her heart?

❝ Jangmi-ah, I'm sorry about that day. I didn't mean to go that far, I was just concerned for a bit...❞ Knowing how her sunny friend Sunoo didn't tend to insult her in many horrible ways, the tomboy just nodded her head bluntly at the forgiven boy who beamed a dumpling smile across his face.

❝ It's fine, sorry for being harsh to you with words too. ❞ Jangmi awkwardly apologized to the class president. Truthfully, she's also distressed about her uncertain future that day since she had no idea what to do with her fucked up lifestyle and the way it was led to this. She's glad that a foul soul like her was still acceptable to a valuable people like Sunoo who had a seraphic personality. 

The two made-up friends dropped their shoulders in relief after getting along with each other. After all, Sunoo shouldn't be mistreated in Jangmi's perspective after the kind one had accepted being friends with a spoiled brat like her anyway.

❝ Sunoo, I wanna ask you something. ❞ The said boy hummed before taking out his stationery on the desk since class was going to begin in fifteen minutes. ❝ If someone confesses their feelings to you as a joke, they definitely didn't mean it, right? ❞ Her curious cat eyes made Sunoo snicker since the youngster had never seen his tomboy friend be this invested in something as much as now.

❝ Why? Ooooo, did someone confess their feelings to you? ❞ Narrowing his foxy eyes, the boy playfully caught  Jangmi off guard as he busted her like that. Was it too obvious? ❝ W-What? Of course not! I'm just asking it for my f-friend. ❞ She stuttered upon the lies, internally cursing herself for screwing things up with the obviousness like always.

Sunoo sniggered, loving how Jangmi's trying to censor up the truth as much as she could but he's used to those tricks. ❝ Hmm, alright. To be honest, it also depends on that person. They could be also giving you a sign of their feelings or just wanted to prank you so bad. ❞ Knowing Jay for so many years, Jangmi knew that he wasn't much of a jokester and that he's likely to be the one getting pranked instead. Did it mean that...he's giving her a sign- ' That's enough, Park Jangmi! '

The tomboy pulled herself together as she exhaled the hot air out of her mouth. No way would Jay see her more than just a little boyish sister. She should pull over her thoughts before it's getting out of hand.