Chapter 001

01 : fuck my life

❝ She said that? ❞ , the blonde head questioned as his agape mouth was speechless after hearing some interesting tea news from Jangmi who had just returned from the teachers' office

The cheeky youngster wheezed moronically as she wiped her faked tears. ❝ Pfft, I know right? I can't believe she wants me to find a tutor myself when I barely know where the library is. ❞ , Jangmi blurted out her comments before smoking the weed inside as an inhalation.

Sunoo's nose scrunched when the foul gas slapped across his face as he felt like puking. How on earth was his friend even handling Cannabis Smoking when the foul stuff was intoxicated into her too much?

❝ When will you ever stop smoking? ❞ , the class president questioned since he's starting to get concerned for his friend who's always doing the bad habit 24/7 when it's bad for a teenager like her.

❝ I might never, let me live man.❞ , the tomboy nudged her elbow slightly at her reliable class president. He's the only one who knew about her naughty secret at school.

❝ You might get caught if you keep this up. ❞ Although he wasn't much of an ideal student himself, the class president knows how to behave better than well since he's also a part of the student council.

❝ So? It's not like they could jail me or something. ❞

This girl took things too light that Sunoo's worried for her future as a friend.

❝ You could get expelled if they know, Jangmi. ❞ Sounding a bit more serious, the bright boy said with a cool tone as he locked his foxy eyes with hers.

❝ I don't care. Dropping out of school sounds fun to me. Laugh out loud if you wanna. ❞ Finishing the cigarette inside her hands, she just dropped it inside the bin on the rooftop after rolling it inside a pile of tissues.

The charming class press didn't give up so easily as he wanted to convince the disobedient girl since it's not too late for her to improve for the better. ❝ But your parents won't be glad about it. ❞

Jangmi remained silent after hearing his latest sentence as shivers went down her spine.

Her parents?

Did they even take her as their daughter though?

❝ Why are you so talkative today, Kim Sunoo? ❞ , the impatient tomboy was starting to get tired of his naggy mouth which was indirectly abusing her ears. The asked boy finally gave up with a heavy sigh since Jangmi's trying to change the topic again. Seems like he'll have to follow her choices again.

❝ Scratch that, but about your studies.... I think Ms Lee really meant it for your career, Jangmi. ❞

The said one hummed in a manner of considering Sunoo's persuasions but she's just pretending. ❝ Oh, really? How can you be so sure whether I'll continue living tomorrow or not? What if I experience an accident this evening? ❞