Chapter 032

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
Play the song from above⬆️
Song:"LO$ER=LO♡ER" by TXT

A/n ; guys be proud of me pls 😔 your girlie scored 48/50 for her english summative assessment 🥲🤕

AND ALSO, just to let some of the old readers know 😗 I've changed Jangmi's face claim to the pretty hot actress who I have hugeass celeb crush on ✊ my hottie lee jooyoung 😩 ( in my opinion, i think jooyoung fits well with a tomboyish characteristic that jangmi has ) 

32 : bad kind of butterflies

❝ It's about our engagement. ❞

Jake was shocked, not that it wasn't good news. It's extremely splendid of him to come across an awesome knowledge like this but it was too sudden. Their youth was still blooming and he's unsure whether Yuri wanted this to occur so fast as well.

Seeing how Jake's face turned poker and blanched, Yuri's smile also fell from her lips.

❝ What's wrong? Don't you like it? ❞ Now, she's starting to get concerned whether Jake really thought that he wanted to continue a chapter together with her in their lives.

❝ No, it's not like that! I am pleased to know that, Yuri. But, how about you? Are you sure that you want to get engaged at an early age? ❞ Guessing how she's looking well as of the current moment, Jake knew that his girlfriend had no problem with this sudden news.

❝ Yeah, twenty-one is not a bad age to get engaged. It's not like we'll be getting married straightaway anyways. ❞ Yuri plants a small smile on her face before intertwining arms with Jaeyun.