More Drama Continued

I dipped my apple in the caramel as I sat at my desk. Finally back at work it feel great. "Kristina you have a new client." Lemon walk in and then walk off. I seen Carolyn entered my office she looked different and much better.

"What Carolyn?" I said biting down on my apple. "I'm not here for trouble at all. I was wondering if you could make my weeding dress." She said with a small mug on her face.

"Wait? Who you getting married too?" I was kind of confused, last time I check her and Walter wasn't no longer together. "Walter Duhhh bitch!" She said. I rolled my eyes at her. "They have all of these other fashion designers and why you choose me?"

"So you can see how I look in my weeding dress and picture you was me." She walked off clutching her heels to the floor. The first thing I thought of was calling Walter. He lied to me as always.

I dialed his number and waited for a answer. "Walter! We need to talk now." I sound disappointed and I knew he could tell. "Go head I'm listening." Walter said. "You told me you wasn't getting married anymore? I thought you and Carolyn wasn't together!"

"Kristina I thought you told me we couldn't keep doing this." He said in a calm voice. "It's not all about that it's all about how you played me!"
"You fell for it soo.." I swear Walter is confusing. "The fuck Walter? One minute you love me, the next minute you downing me! I don't get you at all." I snapped.

Walter sighed and start mumbling. "What was that?" I said catching a attitude. "I just want you to leave me alone and stay away from me." The words slowly came out of his mouth. "How in the hell I'm suppose to stay away from you? I got your child!" I yelled.

"It's not mines. Carolyn went to go get King a DNA test and the results came in today. It states that King isn't mines." I got so damn mad that my face turned red. I was only fucking him when I got pregnant not Que and all of a suddenly he want to denied King?

"No what Walter? I'm tired of life and your bullshit. I don't need all of this unnecessary drama in my life. If you wasn't with her to get the DNA test done then you can't say King not yours. I'll give you a DNA test and once the results come in you stay out of my life! Don't be coming around me or King either, WE DON'T NEED YOU! FUCK YOU AND YOUR WIFE!"

I waited for him to respond. "DNA test first thing in the morning. He said with confidence. Walter think he knows everything and if he want a bitch to break up his bond with his son then let it be.

I starred at my ring for hours instead of working. I've finally got my feelings back for Que. I just couldn't wait to go home and make love to him.