The Guilt Eatting Me Up

Que was at home with King and Paris, he finally was on his vacation from his job. I can't believe he tried to move us to Atlanta it wouldn't be fair to Walter. I called Walter to let him know I was outside. Walter opened his door.

"You came at a good time I need to talk to you." I walked in his huge house. "Where your fiancé?" I asked. "She left me! I told her about King she just lost it, she threw the ring at me." I seen the sadness in his face.

"Trust me she going to be back because don't nobody want her!" I joked. "How you know that?" "Look at her!" I tried to keep my laughter inside. "I know, I know. I mean King is my first child and I don't regret making him. His eyes starting to turn my color." "Yeah he look more like you, and why you said I came at a good time." I was just curious. "I needed someone to talk too."

I put my head down, "Well I told Que I was at the grocery store, I got to run." Walter grabbed my hand costing me to sit down on his laps. I leaned in for a kiss as he laid me down on the sofa.

"Walter I can't!" He acted as if he didn't hear me and starts to suck on my neck. I could feel him pulling up my dress and taking off my underwear. "Walter!" I slapped him as he stop what he was doing.

"I'm sorry Kristina." "Don't say that! Stop saying you sorry." I seen tears rolling down Walter face. "What you crying for?" I said. "

"Cause my life is screwed! When I bump into you, took time to know you, start having sex with you, and then a baby! This whole thing just got me obsessed with you. I see you in my dreams, when I close my eyes, I picture you and you not there, when I look at Carolyn I see you. I want you." The words shocked me but I still couldn't forget what he said to me.

I wiped his tears from his eyes "I want you too." I said pulling down my panties. I laid back on the sofa as he unbuckle his belt. I placed my lips on his lips as I felt it went inside.

I moaned very low as he start stroking me slowly and then fast. I could feel that I was about to cum. More sweat appeared on his face as he hurried and pulled out.

"I love you." Walter said. "I love you too." I stared at my ring that Que gave me and I knew I had to leave. "I'm sorry Walter, but I can't no longer keep doing this." I place my underwear back on and rushed out his house.

I arrived to my apartment with a lot of grocery bags. "Aww baby I was so worried about you. I thought something terrible happened." Que rushed up to me and hugged me.

"No I had to go to several stores. They ain't have the type of can milk I was looking for." I placed the bags on the counter. "Where my King at?" I asked. "Sleep." I smiled. "What happen to your neck it's all red?" I seen Que coming close. I walked kind of far from him.

"It's nothing, I had a fly on me and I tried to hit it. I end up hitting my neck." I heard Que laugh. "Yeah I hate when that be happening." I seen the look Que gave me when we was much younger. A tear rolled down my eye as I hurried and wiped it off. I felted so guilty, I could tell Que was really in love with me again.

~~~~~~
9:03p.m.
You cheated, you cheated, you cheated, you cheated! "Damn!!!" I yelled. The words constantly kept playing in my head over and over again.

A lot of tears start falling out of my eyes. "Kristina what wrong?" Que ran to me. "I'm sorry Que! I'm sorry! I love you." I said. "It's okay, I love you too." Que hugged me tight into his arms.

I broke down crying in guilt as I start kneeling down slowly. "Calm down. I know I did some fuck up shit back then and you don't want to get marry to me because of my pass. It's okay though." "No I do want to marry you. Let's get married fast and moved away to Atlanta like you been talking about." I said fast.

Maybe this can be a new start to leave Walter alone, I'll try. I'm fucking over Que after he came back for me.