Back To The Undercover Cop

I turned my head to find the undercover cop all teared up. "Sir are you crying?" I was surprise to see a undercover cop act like that. "No I got something in my eye." I put my head down.

"I never knew a girl like you would go through all of that. You doing what you got to do for your little girl and I bless you for that. I know I don't know you but let me help you. Take off your wig."

I seen the police pulling down the mirror. I took off my wig, my hair was now longer then what it use to be.

"You lucky I don't have no cameras in this car, I better not see you doing this no more! Undercover cops are every where now. If I see you back in this car or any other police car, your ass going to jail! I'll help you find a job it would be easy for me to help you. Take this and meet me at the corner store 9:00a.m. tomorrow."

I took the 300 dollars. How the way he was talking to me made me not want to do this anymore, but it was hard to stop. I walked all the way back to my apartment. I would have drove but I didn't have any gas.

"600 dollars!" I smiled as I handed the lady my money. I couldn't believe the undercover cop helped me, I didn't even get his name. "Hey baby. I missed you." I kissed Paris on her head. "Mommy, can pigs fly?" I laughed at her.

"No baby, where you get that from?" "This book you brought for me it say that pigs can fly." I could see her curious look on her face. Lord she look just like Que! Her light brown eyes, long black hair that was in two ponytails, her red skin, and her nose that was shape like Que.

"Well tomorrow you can come with mommy, I'm not going to leave you in the house no more." I wrapped her into my arms and gave her kisses on her forehead.

"I love you mommy." "I love you too Paris." I thought about the time when I first gave birth to her. I'm glad I got a chance to hold her and look at her innocence face.

I laid down trying to figure out what I was going to wear. If I get a real job I won't be a prostitute no more.

I woke up and realize the time 9:30a.m. I threw on some random clothes and combed Paris hair into two ponytails. I had to walk to the gas station to get the gas and fill it up in my car. I got in my car, and buckle Paris up from the passenger side.

I was to late ain't no way he way going to be here, I lost my privilege of getting a job. I walked inside the corner store to find him purchasing some chips.

"I thought you couldn't make it." I seen a smirk on his face. "I over slept, sorry." "And who could this little lady be?" He got on his knees to shake her hand. "I'm Paris." I seen her shook his hand back. "Okay you going to ride in my car, what kind of things you do?" I smiled as I thought about a fashion career.

"Well I always wanted to be a fashion designer." I looked back at Paris with a smile on my face. "Okay, I know just the place." The whole ride was silent. When we arrived to the Designer Studio I rushed out the car and crossed my fingers. The undercover cop let Paris out and she ran towards me.

I seen the undercover cop pull out his badge. Everybody stopped what they was doing to get to him quickly. "How may I help you sir." "My wife need a job here, she got what you guys need too win the contest." "Sir do she have any college degree or high school diploma?"

My heart dropped. "Yes, here goes her high school diploma and her college degree." A smile appeared on his face. What the fuck I never finished school? "According to her college degree sir, she went for marketing."

"I COULD DRAW A OFFIT! PLEASE JUST LET ME WORK HERE!" I yelled. "Can you even draw?" The lady smiled as if I didn't knew how.

"Yes I just need a couple of days." I went on. "No your going to draw here and now, how would we knew if you drew it?" The lady handed me a leg pencil and a paper. I could see she ain't wanted me to be here.

I gave a small smirk because I have been taking classes dealing with designing clothes since I was in the 4th grade. I drew a long dress, something I knew a famous person would wear.

When I was done I handed her the paper. "Be right back." The lady took the paper to the back. "THIS JUST WHAT WE NEED!" I heard a gay male say. I looked at the cop with a shock look. "Okay, okay! Fill this out. I'll give you or your husband a call." I filled out the papers and walked off.

"What did you gave the lady? I didn't finish school or graduate from college." I was confused. "Don't worry about it, just know I went up to the places and paid for it." I kept my mouth close, I knew he paid a fortune for my diploma and degree.

"Let's go to Celebration Station." I seen Paris got excited. "I watched that on tv plenty of times, I never been there before." I got embarrassed as I seen the cop looked at me and Paris. "Well what your name, I didn't get it." "I can't tell you my name I'm a undercover cop." "Well I guess I'll call you Mr.Guy." He giggled a bit.

"Fine with me, but call me Walter." I liked the name it reminded me of Cadillac Records. "Are you married?" I blushed. "No engaged." "Well congratulations.." I smiled. "Well no need for me to ask you that, I can see your not married or engaged because you wouldn't be a prostitute."

I felted offended. "Stop the fucking car!" I shouted. "Look no, don't take it that way." The car went silence during the whole ride. Truth be told he was right.