The Date

I stood in the mirror to admire myself. I looked beautiful, I covered my badges with make up, my hair looked two times thicker in curls, I wore a red heart strapless dress, with some black heels.

I turned around to see my ass which was perfect sure was my breast. Just the other day it felted as if I was fat. "You look pretty." Paris came by me, I flat iron her hair, and put a dress on her. "You do to, ready to go?" I heard the horn. I grabbed my credit card and placed it inside my purse.

"Hey it was nice too meet you, Walter have told me a lot about you. I'm Carolyn by the way, Walter fiancé." I wanted to laugh so hard, what the fuck was wrong with her face? She looked like a creature off of wrong turn.

"My name is Kristina, and this is my daughter Paris." I was so confused, I thought the date was suppose to be for us two.

It was a fancy restaurant every body was laughing and enjoying their selves. "I got it, I'll pay for the food." Walter said pulling out cash. "No honey, let Kristina pay for her own food." I heard whisper.

I felted it already that she didn't liked me. "No, I got it bae." I heard him whisper back. "You wouldn't mind paying for your own food Kristina? I know you a prostitute you have money." Anger strike me, I jumped up.

"You told her my business?" "Of course he my soon to be fiancé you whore." "Chill!" I heard Walter say. "Know what! I was a prostitute but not anymore! And before you try to judge somebody give me the honors of getting it correct!"

"Waitress I'm done!" I gave her my credit card. I knew why his fiancé was mad, it was because I looked better then her and how the way he was looking at me and not her.

The waitress came back with my card. "Kristina wait!" "No let her leave, we don't need to be having dinner with a whore anyway." I grabbed Paris hand and start walking fast. "KRISTINA!!" Walter yelled.

Tears start streaming down my cheeks as I looked out the window. I wanted to go home and cry in the shower like I always do.

The bus was taking longer then usual. I put my head down and covered my face. I start sobbing and I felt Parish hugging me, I looked at her and smile. I seen her smiled back, she always make a way to make her mother happy.