The Side Of My Story 5

I filled in a lot of applications, nobody didn't want to accept me just like I thought. The only option I got is to become a prostitute. The words sunk into my mind. "The only option I got is to become a prostitute."

I walked by a lot of prostitute at the corner store. They wore all kind of wigs and dressed as if they were strippers. I watched them got inside the car and pulled off.

If I become a prostitute where would Paris go? I don't have any money to put her in daycare. I wonder if they still have that free daycare that my mom use to take Lisa too.

I sat in the car with Paris I could hear her stomach growling. "Stay here Paris! Don't go anywhere I'm about to come back with some food. If you leave the boogie monster would get you." I seen the spook in her eyes. I locked the car door as I went inside the trunk to put on some hooker clothes.

The only wig I had was a blue wig and I stole it from my mom for my talent show when I was in 10th grade. I threw on the wig and walked off. I stood in front of the corner store like the other girls did.

"Who you work for?" I heard a baby voice behind me. I turned around to see a pretty lady in front of me, she looked just like Megan Good.

"David." I lied. "You new here huh?" I seen her lightning up a cigarette. "Yes." I put my head down ashamed once again. "Welcome my name Candace you would get use to it. Here." I took the cigarette from her and smoked it.

I coughed, I never smoked a cigarette a day in my life. I seen a red car pull up. "I'm Kristina by the way." "I'll see you around some time then." The window rolled down and I seen a fat man I wanted to turn around but I jumped in the car.

Before I could hop in the car Candace pull me out. "For more money when he sleep steal his money out the wallet." She whispered into my ear.

When I made it to his place, I was very shocked when I walked in. The house was very big and neat. Come on up in my room. I could feel the tears getting ready to drip.

I walked up the stairs and then into his room. I couldn't believe I was doing this, tears start falling as I was getting fucked by a fat man. "I would bring you back in the morning I'm tired." I seen him falling asleep. When I knew he was deep asleep I start searching around for his wallet.

I looked inside his pants and empty his wallet. I quietly stepped down the stairs and ran out the house.

I looked behind me to see if any one was following me. I went under the bridge and seen Paris sleep inside the car. I tapped on the window but she didn't want to wake up. I unlocked my door and pulled her out the car. I seen sweat all over her, is she dead? I thought.

Maybe she sleep she is a heavy sleeper like her dad. I shook her body as I seen her opened her eyes. "Food?" I took a deep breath of relief. I put her in the front seat and buckled her up.

My car couldn't go that far but a good thing the gas station was across the street. I got excited as I drove from under the bridge to the gas station. I could see Paris looking up at me.

I counted the rest of the money which was three hundred and forty three dollars. I drove off and went to McDonald's. I ordered a big ass meal for us and then I went to a cheap hotel. I paid 80 dollars for a week.

When I got my key I took half of my clothes and placed it inside the hotel. I put Paris in the tub, and in the bed. I let her watched cartoons as I got in the shower. I scrubbed myself hard with the soap I didn't want that fat man scent on me. I cried too as I washed my hair.

If only I would have listened to my mom in the first place I wouldn't even be in this situation. I dried off and laid there with Paris as I rubbed my fingers through her curly hair.