The Truth Exposed

I went home to Que and Paris with a huge smile on my face. "What happened?" Que said. "Well let's just say I proved him wrong." I smiled. "That's good, I'm going back to Atlanta tomorrow. I got to work on a big case." Que said.

"When will you be back?" I said with the puppy dog look in my face. "In the next 3 weeks." He said. "Mom Walter knocking on your door." Paris interrupted us. "I got this." Que said rushing towards the door. I didn't have no choice but to follow him.

"What you want mane?" Que said in his sexy voice. "I got to talk to Kristina." He said trying to force his self in the door but Que tried to force it close. "Kristina don't have anything to say to you. Leave please!" Que snapped.

"Really? This is about my son! You can't keep me away from my son!" Walter said getting into the door. "What do you want Walter?" I rolled my eyes.

"To talk in private." Walter said.
"Whatever you tell her you got to tell me." Que said.
"Yeah tell me in front of him." I but in.
"Since whatever I tell her I got to tell to you, haven't she told you how many times she been to my house. And not to drop King off."
This bitch! I thought to myself.

"That's not true tell him Kristina." I couldn't say nothing because it was true. "So it's true?" He said feeling played. "Que.. I'm sorry but.." "But nothing! You cheated on me Kristina!"

I turned over to Walter with hatred in my eyes. "Get out my house Walter! NOWWWW!" I yelled. Walter left out the door with a smile on his face. "Kristina you better not say anything to me!" Que said gathering his things.

"Que please don't leav..."
"How many times you fucked Walter Kristina? And don't lie."
"Just one time.."
"And you was with me when you was fucking him?"
"Yes."
"I don't know, I don't think we could do this anymore."
"What do you mean?"
"I can't get married to you anymore Kristina sorry."

I gave the ring back to Que as I was about to start crying. "What's wrong mommy?" Paris said hugging on my leg." "Come on Paris lets go!" Que said picking up Paris and rushing out the door with her.

"Give her back to me! You can't take away my baby. I had her for 4 years!" I shouted pulling on Paris arms trying to take her away from Que. "MOMMMYYYYY!" She start kicking her legs and screaming. "Give me my baby!" I was punching him on his back but I seen the licks didn't phase him.

I kneeled down in tears as I seen him vanished with Paris. "My baby gone!" I said sobbing. "Give her back." People was walking around me and one person came to help me.

"Walter you let him took my baby!" He tried hugging me off the ground. "I know I'm sorry Kristina. I didn't knew it was going to go this far." I punched his chest several times as I start crying out loud. "My baby is gone."

I took my necklace off my neck and starred at the picture of her. "Let's go get King you going to come stay with me until things get better." I walked as if I was drunk while starring down at the picture. He really took my inspiration away from me after all these years.