The Side Of My Story 2

Paris was getting older, and Que start seeing other girls. I didn't know what I was going to do, he wanted me and Paris out. Que changed a lot over the past year. Paris was only 1 year old, she don't understand what's going on.

I got a job interview in a few at the strip club. I already dropped Paris off at Que mother house. All I got to do is get this job, my own place, a car, and Paris a baby sitter. A mother got to keep a roof over their child head right?

I sprayed victorious perform on me, I wore a black tight fitted dress, with black heels. My hair was in curls and I only wore eyeliner as makeup. I walk in the strip club with pride.

"Owe!" I heard a older man say.
The place was pretty empty and they had certain girls here in bras and panties. "Go to the back and get change."

I've never been half naked in public before nor I never did had a lot of thirsty man watching me. I came out with a bra, panties, and heels on. I heard the music start playing and then I start body rolling, sliding up and down the pole, and bouncing on the pole.

I was finally done and I looked at the manager. I seen a smile on his face. "Be here tomorrow at 8a.m. and don't be late. I ran back to the dressing room to put my clothes back on. I didn't want anyone to know I was a stripper, if Que find out he would flip off.

I got on the bus ready to pick up Paris from Que mother house. A few minutes later I was standing outside waiting for some one to come to the door. "Paris come on your mother here." I seen Paris running with her Dora book sack in her chubby hands.

"Who did your hair?" I asked. "Momo." I smiled. Paris hair was in small braids. "Okay I got a job, I'll bring her to you at 7:20a.m." I walked off before she could even ask where I work at.

"Had fun Paris?" I smiled. "Yea." I picked her up and put her Dora book sack behind my back like I was in school. When I made it to the house I seen Que high to the world.

"Really!" I put Paris down to throw a pillow at him. We was staying in a condo it was pretty neat in here. Thanks to Que mom he don't have to work he always depend on his mom to give him money.

"What you do that for?" His eyes was half way opened. "If you want to be on drugs don't do it around Paris!" I yelled. I took Paris hand and went into her room. "I love you." I said. "I love you too mommy." "I'm sleeping with you again tonight."

I soaked in the tub, ready for work already. I threw on a big coat with some leggings underneath it, I only had a bra and cheetah print panties on. I seen Paris sleeping, I didn't wanted to wake her. I'll just let her spend time with her daddy.

I walked out the door silently not trying to wake no one. I made it to my job around 7:59. When I arrived I seen plenty of thirsty dudes. I went in the dressing room as I seen a lady crying.

"What's wrong?" I sat down beside her. "I got fired, the only option I got is to become a prostitute." She said sobbing. "Why that? They got other strip clubs." I said. "This the only strip club down here, if they had other strip clubs I wouldn't be at this one. Good luck!" The lady got up and walk off.

I thought about the words she said as they called me to the stage. I heard boys hollering, screaming, and whistling. I start dancing and boys start circling all around me. Looks like to me they didn't even care about the other strippers that was dancing.

When I was done I had money all in my bra, panties, and in my heels. I sat down in the dressing room to count it. "SIX HUNDRED EIGHTY DOLLARS!" I got shock. All I seen was twenties and hundreds.

When I arrived home I seen Paris outside. "Why are you outside at this time of the night?" My face grew red. I grabbed her hand and walked inside. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU! YOU GOT MY BABY OUTSIDE AT THIS TIME OF THE NIGHT!! WHAT IF SOMETHING WOULD HAVE HAPPENED TO HER?" I yelled.

"IM DONE WITH YOU!" I got my pink suit case and piled as much clothes as I could. I could see the look on Paris face that she was frightened. "Where you going?" Que said laid back with needles in his arm. "AWAY! DAMN QUE ALL YOU DO IS GET HIGH, YOU CAN'T EVEN WATCH OUR DAUGHTER!" I slammed the door behind me not giving him a chance to speak.

I arrived to a hotel and gave them all the money I had to stay there for over 3 months. About time 3 months over with I should have a house, furniture, a car, and a babysitter for Paris.