The Side Of My Story

"FUCK YOU!" I yelled. "FUCK YOU TOO!" Que yelled back. "FUCK YOU BACK!" I walked off, I couldn't believe Que told me the baby wasn't his. I know I shouldn't never moved in with him and depended on him to take care of me.

I left all my family behind, ain't no way I could go back home. My mom would laugh at me and be like I told you so! You shouldn't never dropped out of school, you should have been just like your sister by finishing high school, graduating college, and becoming a lawyer.

I went inside the bathroom and closed the door, I haven't even notice the tears. I splash cold water on my face and then I caught eyes starring back at me. I couldn't be the girl I was looking at in the mirror.

Light blue eyes, light brown and blonde curly hair that stop to my neck, olive oil skin, and my lips that is everybody best feature. "Open up the door Kristina!" I opened the door and found myself in Que arms.

"I told you to use that condom." I said trying to push myself away from him. "Now you blaming this on me?" "No Que, I'm just 17." I took a deep breath. "Okay, Okay, we going to figure something out." Que said calm.
~~~~
Months, weeks, days, flew by fast and now I'm about to have this baby. I took a deep breath as the nurse told me to push. I was pushing all the life out of me. "It's a girl." The nurse said.

I didn't know what to do, I wasn't even ready to be a mother yet. "You got yourself a cute one." The nurse said while handing me the baby. Her eyes was still closed, with a lot of hair, she was also bright. I smiled.

"I'm going to name you Angel." I said putting my index finger on her nose. "Nahh, is you out your mind? What about Paris?" I smiled as the nurses walked in with papers to sign. "Paris Mel." Que continued.

I put my hands over her face as she opened her eyes, she had Que eyes, light brown. She starred at me and a small smile appeared on her face. Now that I got a baby girl I'm going to need to get a job.