The Drama Finally Ends

What was I thinking coming here with Walter and his wife? I hear her pacing the floor 24/7 saying bitch. I have other things on my mind. All I want is my fiancé back and Paris back.

My eyes was puffy, and my nose was red. All I've being doing is crying, I really messed up my life. "King HUSH!" I yelled and then Walter came bursting in my door. "You can't be talking to a baby like that Kristina." He said taking King away from me.

"May you please leave out... Please." I wipe my tear from my right eye. He hesitated to leave, he knew I was hurt and he was the reason why. "Kristina.." Walter got cut off by Carolyn. "Leave the bitch alone." She said.

"Who you calling a bitch?" I snapped. "You!"
"If I'm a bitch, you a bitch, your mommy a bitch, your mommy mom a bitch, then your whole family a bitch!"
"Y'all cut it out." Walter said.
"You shut the fuck up! You got my daughter taking away from me and have the nerve to tell me to cut it out?"
"You going to let her disrespect us in our own house?" Carolyn said.
"Bitch what house? You don't pay no bills here. I'm about to leave, I ain't for the drama." I said getting my things.
"No Kristina don't leave, Carolyn you leave!" Walter said patting King on her back.
"What?"
You could tell she was shock.

"You choose her over me?" Carolyn said with her hand over her heart. "Carolyn you don't do nothing but cost drama, I don't want to get married. I was force to marry you because of your father." Walter snapped.
"No what fuck y'all! I'm done with this stupid ass fake ass relationship!" Carolyn stormed out.
"It being done with you bitch!" I laughed.

"That's why you don't have your little girl. All you use to do is fuck niggas while you was around her." She said with a smirk on her face. I stopped what I was doing and snatched her.

"Bitch!" I yelled as I punch her in her face. Her nose was bleeding, she touch her nose and blood got on her index finger. "Bet Walter! You gone let a prostitute put their hand on me." She whined as she got her things and left.

Walter was starring at me as if he seen a ghost. "What? I told that bitch to stop fucking with me." I said.