ATTENTION READERS!!!

I have some wonderful news to announce, but first I will start off by apologizing.

Being a prostitute was the first book I ever made on wattpad. I was young, and still learning how to write.

Over the years I improve, although I made plenty of other books and deleted it because it wasn't satisfying my needs.

You might notice The Queen Of The Streets is deleted, Black Woman Perfect Nightmare, Being A Prostitute Sequel, In Her Mother Footsteps, Daddy I Met A Thug, The Last Chance. Etc. I found these books boring so I deleted them.

I went over and read Being A Prostitute, I hate to admit, I was so embarrassed when I read over it. The grammer was poor, truth be told I even got confused.

So my gift to you, I'm going to remake this book over, after I complete A Woman To Soon.

I will not delete this book, I repeat I will not delete this book. I'm just going to create another book.

Being A Prostitute Remake, stay tuned.

The characters or going to remain the same, but the appearance of the character will not remain the same.

More pictures, more pages, etc, you name it I got it in the remake.

Stay on the look out for Being A Prostitute Remake.

Once again, I apologize for this poor grammar and wild book.

Pucklove