3 Years Later

"Paris go help your baby sister Princess." I laughed as I seen Princess trying to climb on top of the slide. "Careful." I told to King as he was swinging on the monkey bars. My doorbell rang and I already knew who it was.

I opened the door and gave a warm smile. "Hey mom!" I hugged her. "Hey baby!" She said. "Where the kids?" "They in the backyard playing mom want anything to drink?" "No, where your husband at?" "He should be on his way here."

My mom went outside and all my kids ran to her. I watched them play with her and giggled. Lord I was loving my life! A big ass mansion (secured), 3 cars in the garage, and a big backyard.

I can't forget about the fashion business that I now own! I have about 4 shops around here in New York. "Baby I'm home!" My husband said as if he was singing.

I ran into his arms and covered his face up with kisses. "I missed you so much baby." I kissed him again. "Where the kids at?" He said. "Look straight ahead." We both giggled at my mom getting crowded by the kids.

"And how this little fellow being doing." He said kissing my stomach. "He being moving all day! You know soon he going to be here." I said. My husband got behind me and wrap his arms around me. "Yeah I know. What is his name going to be again?" He joked.

"He going to be named after my lovely husband, Walter Jr." I smiled.