DNA Test

"Why would he denied King?" Que said looking confused. "His so called fiancé got a DNA test on King." I said laid back in my bed. Paris was in her room sleep and King was on the side of me in his bassinet.

"You mean to tell me he was okay with that? And they went behind your back?" "Yeah basically Que." I got underneath the white smooth blankets. "You about to go to sleep?" Que said. "Yeah I'm tired and stressed Que." "Okay goodnight baby." Que kissed me on my forehead.

~~~~~~
"Thank you for registering Paris in school for me." I told Que as I left out the door. I was holding King car seat lord he was heavy. I buckled him up and wrap the seat belt around the car seat. My baby King was sleep as always.

I pulled up to DNA Research Centre. I didn't dress to fancy due to me being tired. I just had on some grey sweat pants, a white t-shirt, and some white keds. My hair is in a big messy bun and no makeup.

I walked down the hall as I seen Walter. "Let me help you with that." I pulled the car seat away from him and rolled my eyes. I didn't even want to sit anywhere near him.

I put the car seat on the ground as I was about to dose off again. "Walter and King?" I got up as I followed the man to the lab. "How long would this DNA test take to come in?" I said yawning.

"If you want it right away that would be 730 dollars." The man said. "Test results today please." Walter but in. The man took the cotton swab and swap inside King and Walter mouth.

"Should take up too a hour or two. Is you willing to wait?" He said putting the cotton swab in the ziplock bag. "Yeah just gone head in work your magic so I can go home and go to sleep." I said. Damn I'm so damn tired!!!!

We waited more then two hours for the test results. King was crying his ass off! He didn't want his bottle nor his pacifier. "Hush King!" I said rocking him back and forward. Suddenly the place was back in silence.

"The test results are in. Here you go sir." I stood up as I watched Walter eyes glued to the paper. "Sir how could this be right! This the regular results my wife took." Walter handed the man a crumble up paper.

"This paper was printed for someone else, that's not your blood type." The man walked off. "What did the test results say? I said with a smirk on my face. "I'm the father of King." He said low.

"That's what I thought! Seem like we got our understanding clear yesterday." I walked off twisting with the car seat in my hand holding it like it was a purse.

Finally! For some reason I felted relieved! Probably because I'm leaving Walter alone for good.