The Side Of My Story 6

I had a lot of money saved up, in plus it was also Paris third birthday. Paris is smart already she talks like a eight year old. I guess she got it from me and her dad put together. I smiled as I watched her eat her pizza.

I brought out a cupcake that was rainbow and placed it by her. I also put a heart necklace over her and gave her a big box that was wrapped up in happy birthday paper. I watched her opened it and her smile got big.

All American Doll was all she wanted, I watched her stare at it every time we went to a store. Which was two hundred and thirty dollars.

I helped her took the doll out the box. The doll was tall 3 foot. I watched her play with the doll hair. I went inside the bathroom and closed the door shut. I always smoke weed before I go sell my body.

"Alright you know the routine. Don't open the door for nobody, if the maid come in tell her I went in the lounge. Happy birthday baby girl." I handed her 20 dollars.

Only time I go sell my body is at night time, less polices and people can't barely see my face. I walked out and stood by the door to hear if Paris locked it. When I heard her lock the door I walked off. I wore a red wig, with a pink dress, and fishnets.

I could see my badges under my eyes getting worser. I'm doing this for Paris, if I ain't have no child I wouldn't even be doing this. Que gave me a baby, cheated on me, went to jail, and now he ain't no where to be found. He don't worry about me no more.

I sat down on the step tears falling out of my eyes. I wanted to take off my wig and all the nasty looking clothes I had on. I seen cars pulling up picking up the other prostitutes.

I had enough money to get me a nice apartment, maybe a 2 bedroom. I liked staying at the hotel the most. I guess it was time for me to move out but not yet. I'll get the apartment first and stay at the hotel until I get furniture. I can't wait to see the smile on my little girl face her own room.

The next morning I start looking for apartments. I seen a fancy apartment that look like rich white people would live in. "Hey do you guys have move in specials?" I was concerned. "No, but it is less to move in here.

For a one bedroom it's 400 dollars, for a two bedroom it's 600 dollars, for a three bedroom it's 800 dollars, furniture, water, and lights including." A smile came up on my face. "Can I see the two bedroom." The lady took her receipt book as we entered the elevator.

The apartment was neat and well organized. I loved how everything was white and the floor was wooden. "We like our rent to be paid on time, no damage to our house, the rent is low to help people who don't got much, and we serve breakfast in the morning and that's about it. Soooo...."

"I'll take it!" I yelled. "Good that would be 650 come to the front desk to fill papers and the apartment would be waiting for you. You also have to get approved for it ma'am but I'll let you slide."