Another Long Day Of Drama

My head start thumping from the loud music outdoors. My workers was celebrating from winning the biggest award ever thanks to me. 

I start sketching random things, my mind was on Que how he completely changed. I got happy when I heard a knock on the door, I already knew it was Que.

"Come in baby." I smiled. 
"Kristina?" I heard Walter voice which made me swallowed my spit.
"What are you doing here?" I rolled my eyes. He the last person I wanted to see.

"I've been calling you and calling you." He said.
"I know, I got my number changed." I folded my arms.
"How you being?"
"Better than ever."
I began taking my anger out on my sketch. Why would he show his face at my job after what he told me? 

"Look Walter if you came over here to apologize, I don't want to hear it. Save it."
Watler took a glance at my drawings which was completely messed up. He probably notice my ring on my finger too.
"I was about to apologize but not anymore. What in the hell would make you want to marry a deadbeat? This man really had you out there selling your body!" He got loud a little.

"Basically he didn't have me selling my body. I did it to take care of Paris and for money." I spat.
"Where was he though?" Okay then! " All this arguring was giving me cramps.
"Walter it would be best if you leave. Just leave!" I yelled.
"Fine!" He kicked the trashcan and I jump a little.

It sound like someone was wasting water on the floor. I look down to notice the water was coming from me.
"You alright?" Walter said. I nod my head waiting for him to leave but instead he didn't. I grab my stomach in pain.
"You sure your alr..." The words couldn't escape his mouth after he seen my baby bump.
"Your preg.."
"Yes I'm pregnant you fuck face! I'm in labor." I yelled in pain. I'm glad the music was playing because didn't notice us yelling.

"Oh my god Kristina your bleeding." Walter said.
I began crying because the pain grew worse and worser.
"Your just going to stand there do something!"
"I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!" He began pacing the floor.
"Oh my fucking gosh get me to the hospital." I began sobbing.

"Alright Alright. Come on." He grab me by arm. We took the back way so people wouldnt notice us. When I got in his car I began taking deep breaths.