The Big Day

"You look beautiful!" Lemon whined.
I gave a fake smile as I stared at myself in the mirror. My hair was in a big bun with flowers around it. My smokey eyeshadow, red lipstick, and white eyeliner brought my dress out more.

My dress was white and it was a rhinestone sweetheart bridal dress. The flowers that I held in my hand was pink and white. Paris on the other hand had a plain white dress on. Her hair was flat iron and she had a flower headband around her head.

You should already know what guys where to a weeding. No need for explaining! "You ready?" Ray said. "No give me 6 more minutes." I continue to stare at myself in the mirror. A tear escape my eye and I quickly wipe it before anyone could notice.

I began to have flashbacks about my life. Everything is going to fast. "Kristina it's time." Ray said. Ray was actually walking me down the aisle.

The music start playing and the people start walking down the aisle. I didn't have as much people invited. As I walk in the people stand and start smiling at me.

I smiled back and I could feel Paris throwing flowers from behind me.

Here we was Que and I, holding hands staring in each other eyes. "We are here celebrating the love of Mr.Mel and soon to be Mrs.Mel....."

Everything turn pitch black, I didn't even hear anyone talking any more. I could see everything that happen to me in the past. In there was Walter wiping my tears away giving me a shoulder to cry on.

The smile on his face when I first had King. The first time we had sex, the way he kissed me as if he didn't want me to leave. The way he held me in his arms. The sorrow he had in his eyes when he first seen me.

"Kristina!" Que whispered to me and then it shook me back. I didn't notice the tears dropping on the floor. "If anyone could just cause why this couple could not lawfully be joined together in matrimony, let them speak now or forever hold their peace."

"Good, now I would..."
"I object!!!" Walter ran in the church house all muddy and wet. The crowd was shock and start talking all loud.
"You have the nerve to try and ruin my weeding!" Que snapped.
"She don't need to marry you! You left her behind!"
"Go on Paster!"
"Kristina please don't do this! I love you with everything within me." Tears start falling down his eyes too.
"Aww." The crowd said.
"Tell him you don't want to be with him.... Kristina tell him!"

I was getting pure pressure right now. Walter or Que? Que or Walter? My mind kept blowing up! Then I heard whisper told me too follow my heart. "I'm sorry I can't be with either of y'all." I ran out.

"Kristina!" Walter said.
Truth be told I didn't follow my heart I just left. Left away from all the drama in my life even my job! People was counting on me but not anymore because I was now gone.

Bye bye to my fake life and hey to my new life.