Getting Use To My New Job

"Paris you can't be touching that, sit down on the sofa." I said while unpacking the boxes to design my office. I actually painted my office pink, with flowers hanging from the wall, and a picture frame right next to my apple computer.

In the corner of my office I had a sewing machine with all type of fabrics, when people enter my office they could see the view of the clouds, and a black sofa that was to the left. I start sketching through the paper and thenI heard a knock.

"Come in." I had my head down not noticing who came in my office. "Looks like you getting use to your job." Walter said. I stood up to shake his hand. "Wow you look nice for the first day, and your office do too. I got something that would fit in your office."

I seen him placed the picture frame on my desk. It was a picture Paris and I took with him at celebration station. I blushed. Paris got up to see the picture. "I got something for you too Paris." I seen him handed her a tablet. "Since you going to be here with your mother more often, I figured that you was going to be bored." Parish eyes lite up.

"Well thank you for everything, once again. It feel great having a job. I mean I ran into a lot of people here. They seem to like me already and everybody counting on me to make a fabulous weeding dress for Ciara." I sat back down to finish sketching.

I could feel Walter looking at my ass. "Well I know I'm engaged and all, but would you like to go out to eat with me?" I shook my head excitedly. "Sure I would, but I need your help with something else." "Like?" I took a deep breath.

"Remember you told the people in the main office I was your wife?" I seen a curious look on his face as if I was about to ask him for marriage. "Yes..." "Well can you pretend like your my husband so I can meet my mom again. I want her to look at me like I'm doing good. You know the story I told you."

"Okay I'll do it, but when?" "I'm off on weekends." He shook his head and walked off. I was finished with my sketch, I fell in love with the dress myself. I want to know how it feel to get married. I stared at the dress I created.

"Lovely! Ciara is going to love this." Lemon smiled. "Well thanks, anything else you need me to do?" I seen Lemon looked me up and down. "Yeah, take this check and go cash it. We won't to much be working you because your new. Keep it up and you would get promoted. Oh and I also deposit some money into your bank account. Don't forget we have a meeting tomorrow."

I walked off. Damn she talk to much! I got Paris and put her inside the car. I couldn't wait to go on my date with Walter.