Drama At My Job

I was still hurt from what had happened last night but I wasn't going to let it interfere with my job. I stood up in front of a group of people and went to the front of the board.

"Well you guys, people starting not to pay attention to us anymore because Aeropostale, Hollister, Jordan's, and Nikes took over. We already know what today's style is.
Children love high wasted pants, tights, keep it 100 hoodies, and emojis pants. What if we could make high wasted pants with the kiss 💋 emoji all over it for the girls and for the boys what if we make a hoodie with a girl ass and it going to say August Alsina lyric, get ya money and on the back it would say ykwihf?"

I seen smiles on people face. "Lovely idea!" The clients start clapping their hands. "We don't know what we would do without you."

I felted so welcome at my job, when I made it to my office I seen Walter fiancé holding the picture that he got for me. "Who is Walter to you? Are you messing around with my husband? Have he paid to have sex with you?"

"Look here you little wrong turn creature! Stop stalking me, I don't want your husband." The picture was thrown on the ground costing it to break into pieces. I stared at it as Lemon walked in and then jump.

"You scared me, are you giving my client any problems?" "Your client is a prostitute!"

Shame grew on my face, "Ma'am it's not nice to call my client names, it don't states that in her history pass, and even if she was a prostitute we wouldn't fire her." I smiled, I finally had somebody taking my side.

"I'm going to have to ask you to leave and don't come back." I seen her leaving and I thanked Lemon. "I wasn't a prostitute." I lied. "I know people just say terrible things to other people. Don't you worry about our patients their very rude."