Having Sex With Walter

I seen Walter walk into my office. "I'm so sorry about what had happened. I know I should have been came to tell you how sorry I was but I was busy and I didn't have your number. Sometimes she could get really nasty with her attitude."

"It's okay Walter." I didn't volunteered to look at him. "Okay two questions." I heard him say. "Where Paris and where is that picture I brought?" "Paris went with her father... I know I know long story... And your soon to be wife came in my office and threw the picture down."

"I am so sorry, I'll get you another one and when Paris coming back?" "In a week and it's fine." I heard a knock on my door and then Lemon entered. "Flowers for you my love, looks like you have a admired." Lemon placed the flowers on my desk and walked off.

I took the flowers to look at the tag and then I seen a picture of Que and Paris. "Wow who brought you flowers?" I seen Walter getting jealous.

"My baby daddy." I smiled at the picture. "I got to go!" I seen Walter about to walk off. "Wait Walter! Come back in." I seen him turning around. I stood up with a pink dress on that was 8 inches above my knee, I could feel the fan going through my long curly hair. I didn't wore heels this time I only had on white sandals.

"Yes?" I heard Walter say. I walk towards him and gave him a hug. "Thank you for everything." I looked into his beautiful grey eyes.

I could see him staring back, I kissed him and then he stopped me. "I have a fiancé Kristina I wouldn't do that to her." "I'm sorry, I shouldn't...." I seen Walter locking the door. "Come here!" I came to him as he place both of his hands on my ass.

I put my tongue inside Walter mouth as he picked me up and placed me on my desk. I was rushing to take his clothes off and he was rushing to take mines off. He placed his hand on my stomach to lay me down.

I laid down as I felt him inside me, I held his neck as I start kissing him. I start moaning loud, he placed his hand on my mouth to keep me quiet. The desk start rocking hard as he started to fuck me hard and harder, he pushed it far back in costing me to jump.

When we was finish I gave him more kisses on his lips. I seen the fright in his eyes. "I have to go." He rushed out the room. I wasn't sure what in the hell happened but I was obsessed with him already.