The Side Of My Story 3

I walked around the small apartment kitchen, 1 bathroom, 1 bedroom, and a small living room. The place finally looked nice. A small apartment is all I need and all I can afford for now. My car ain't all that either, just a white beat up Kia.

I stood in the kitchen making spaghetti. When I was done I placed it on the small table for Paris to eat. I sat down and watched the news the same girl that I seen crying was on the news. She was murdered at her house.

I quickly turned the tv and locked my door. Watching that had me paranoid. Who could have murdered her? Did she owe anyone money? All type of thoughts flew through my head.

~~~~~~
I answer my phone as I walked inside the building. "Hello." I spoke in the phone calm. "Hey, my name is Blair. I seen you texting my boyfriend phone and I wanted to know if you two had anything going on." I laughed at how immature she was.

"Who is your boyfriend?" More laughter slip out of my mouth. "Que, see we been together for 2 years and we got 2 kids together. He finally let me moved in with him. I don't want you to interfere with my relationship and my soon to be marriage."

I couldn't even laugh anymore I was so pissed. His ASS been lying to me the whole time, I could have been doing something better with my life.

"Well bitch don't be calling my phone telling me about your soon to be marriage. Where were you when he got me pregnant? When I was staying at his house for half a year?" I snapped and then hanged up the phone.

"Next up is the Princess of Strip Gallery." I quickly hung up the phone. I went on stage as I took my coat off. "Owee!" I heard a man in the back say. I got on my knees and start body rolling.

I seen random dudes leaving the other strippers to come watch me as always. I placed my hand on the pole and start going down and up as I belly rolled against the pole. When I let go I hit a spilt and start bouncing.

When I was done I took my money and I went to the dressing room. "Princess." I heard my nickname. "Sir?" I said polity. "A dude willing to pay money for a private lap dance." I didn't really wanted to do it but I already knew if I didn't do it I was going to get fired.

Now I know why that girl told me good luck, this place was very strict.

"Que what are you doing here?"I said very shocked. "Awww shit! Kristina? What you doing here?" His eyes got big. "I work here I got to keep a roof over our daughter head and supply for her. Unlike you!"

I left him there feeling played and went to the dude who wanted a private lap dance. I knew it would make Que jealous so I start dancing all nasty and more money start flying in the air.

I could see the look on his face how mad he was, and he was also getting up coming towards my way. "You a real nasty hoe!" Que yelled as he punched the dude in his face. A fight broke off and I knew I was about to lose my job all because of Que. Now what I was going to do?

I knew the boss wasn't going to listen to my story cops was all over the strip club shutting it down for good. Que was getting put in the cop car.

"What the fuck did you do? Now you got my strip club looking all bad. I'm sorry Princess but I got to fired you." I shook my head as I started to think. I couldn't get any other job because I don't have no GED or no high school diploma I was doomed.