Que Back In Town

I smiled as I walked down the street with Paris. We was going to the park, Paris favorite place. I pushed her in the swing back in forward.

I could see a good looking man staring at me, he was walking towards my way. "Kristina? That's you?" "Yeah who are you?" I snapped. Que!" I rolled my eyes. "Why are you not happy to see me? I'm back in town Kristina! The least you can do is introduce me to our child."

"Where have you been when I was struggling? Had your child sleeping under the bridge? Starving to death? Selling my body for money? Huh? And now you coming up to me asking me to introduce you?" I was so angry.

"OH WAIT! YOU WAS TO BUSY TAKING CARE OF YOUR OTHER FAMILY!" I added. "Wait, wait, first of all I went to rehab, second of all those boys wasn't mines! Third of all I came back for you and Paris."

"I know your married don't try to lie to me." "No!!" I got happier and I felted relief. "Let's just drop this subject." I said. He shook his head and changed the subject.

"You look so different, you got skinner, your hair got longer. You look good!" I smiled. He smiled back at me. "Paris this your daddy." Memories start flowing through my head when I first had her.

"Hey." I seen the look on Paris face, I knew she was thinking. "Hey baby girl." I seen Paris walked away to go slide. "Well I see you being doing bad." Que said. "Yeah but not anymore. I'm now a fashion designer, got a roof over Paris head, and I'm planning on moving in a few. Time for me to go back home to my mom."

Que looked up at me, "Wow you improved a lot, I feel bad for not being in her life, look how she grew." "Yeah 4 tuff years of raising her own my on." I could see the shame in his eyes.

"Well I'm here now. I'm also a lawyer now, I stay in Atlanta and I was wondering if Paris could go with me out there." My eyes got big. "Wait what? Paris not even use to you! I don't even think she would come to you. All she know is me, me, me! Now all of a sudden she going with a stranger she don't know!" I snapped. "I'm not a stranger Kristina! I'm her father." Que yelled.

"Yeah your right! You her father who walked out on us you dead beat." I said in a calm voice. "You don't have no room to talk about me! You was the one who wanted to throw her away when she was a baby. You didn't even wanted to hold her! I held her, took care of her when you was always gone! I've changed Kristina, all I want is to be in Paris life. Just give me a chance."

I sighed as he gave me them puppy dog eyes. "How long?" I couldn't believe I was doing this. "2 weeks. You know I wouldn't take her away from you for a long time."

"I know, Paris is all I got. I'm counting on you please just take care of her." "I will, the plane would be here in the morning." I seen how happy he got.

"I love you Kristina, I never did stop loving you." "Why did you never come back then?" I said placing my head down. "After I went to jail, I went to rehab. I wanted to change my life around.

I went out there to Atlanta to go to college to be a lawyer. I was sitting in college for 2-3 years. Now I'm finally a lawyer and I'm on track now. No female been on my mind but you and Paris."

"Wow I'm shocked, you really did improved. I got to go, I'll have Paris waiting for you in the morning. This my number." "Okay." I gave Que a kiss on his forehead and left with Parish.

I sat down on Paris bed explaining to her about leaving with her dad. I cried because she ain't wanted to go but then I told her Que was a King and if she go down there she would be a princess. I seen how happy she had got when I said that. "I love you baby." "I love you too mommy."

~~~~~
A lot of tears start streaming down my face as I waved bye to Paris. I seen how happy she was when Que brought her a crown. I'm going to miss my baby so much.