Baby #2

"Okay ma'am, I got the results and it's 99.99% that's you are pregnant. We have many abortion clinics but it's kind of illegal to have in abortion doing the second trimester. I don't know how you could not tell you was pregnant. Your 5 months now and we can also tell what you are having. Just lay back." The nurse said putting cold gel on my stomach.

"Is this baby number 2?" I seen her look at Paris. "Yes." I shook my head. "Well it's a boy." The pharmacy would have prenatal vitamins there." The lady wiped the gel off my stomach.

"You didn't felt no movement in your stomach at all? Or got any symptoms?" I seen the concern look on her face. "Well I was wondering why my cycle haven't come on and why I was gaining weight. I thought I was stressing again." I seen a warm smile on the lady face.

"How old are you ma'am." "I'm 21, I should be leaving I got work." I slowly walked off. I kept forgetting I no longer had that white raggedy Kia.

I looked at my grey Honda Accord. I smiled as I got in, I loved being a fashion designer! I've got paid 80 dollars per hour because of my promotion, I took pictures with Beyoncé, Ciara, Jennifer Lopez etc. They love the clothes I make but that's not what I should be worrying about.

Baby number two? I thought it was going to be me and Paris until I got married, in plus I heard Walter pushed back his weeding. I wasn't going ruin it, telling him I'm pregnant for him.

I felt the baby moved into my rib. I should have been known I was pregnant because of the movement, when I looked it up it says everybody have movement even if your not pregnant.

Another long day at work, I didn't want anyone to know about my pregnancy yet. In plus my birthday was coming up in a few weeks. I can't party like how I want too, I don't even want another baby.

I can't have another baby. Adoptions? I remember I said the same thing about Paris and then I remember looking at her innocence face. I smiled a little as I walked into my apartment.

"Well Paris your going to have a little brother." I rubbed my stomach. Paris eyes got wide. "Mom do you love the baby?" I shook my head. "Well why you ate him? I didn't get a chance to see him." I laughed as I seen she was serious. "You going to see him again." I tickled her as she laugh which sounded like she was a baby alive laughing.

"Can he talk inside your stomach?" "No baby." "Did I talk inside your stomach?" "Yes." I laughed. "What did I say?" "You said mommy get me out!!" I tickled her even more to make her laugh. "Your the best mother in the world." I felted happy to hear that she feel that way.

"Your the best daughter in the world." I thought about my son telling me that and then Que. I remembered he told me I was going to be the best wife in the world.