Things & Such

It all started in the summer. Right after that night they shared in Jahari's cabin.

She threw on a modest strapless dress and sensed its fabric cling to the brown, plump curves of her body. Her C cup breasts, rounded bottom, firm stomach and shapely hips all looked great in it.

Her hairstyle was tamed with lavender treatment. She collected her purse and stepped out of her bedroom after throwing on a pair of sneakers. When she got to the bottom of the stairs, she saw Jahari in the living room, waiting for her.

"Your mom let me in. She just left for work."

She walked into the living room, He urged her to sit, and she didn't object. He had complete control over her. "Let's watch a movie."

Unexpectedly, she started to feel his hand caressing her thigh. He seems to have been aware of what he was doing, she realized as she stared at him. He was well aware of her desire for it.

He adjusted her panties to the left and proceeded manipulating her sore clitoris, which she moaned upon. She clung to the couch's arm for support. He then put his finger inside her. She got chills.

When he pivoted to face her, his strikingly gorgeous brown eyes met upon hers. "I love you, Rem." He whispered in her ear.

He stroked his fingers in and out in a lovely motion that had her on going mad. His hair, smile, and physique were all things she loved.

She'd always been the obstinate sort, and she'd never pursued him. His hazel eyes hypnotized her. Her emotions had entirely taken her by surprise.

She'd never felt such a strong attraction to a guy before. All the guys in her life had disappointed her.

"You mean that?" She moaned as he continued.

"Mean what?"

Remi groaned and tilted her head back, "You love me?"

"Yes, I mean it."

"Let's go." Remi said as she stood up.

"Where?"

"My bedroom, hurry up." Jahari ran over to her and carried her upstairs. Remi giggled as he picked her up and ran up the stairs.

After they were done Remi asked Jahari where their relationship stood.

Jahari pulled up his pants and said, "We're friends, Rem."

"Huh..."

"Do you really want to ruin our friendship over a little bit of sex?" He continued to get dressed.

"You said you loved me."

"No I- we were horny and it just felt right in the moment."

"Gotta be fucking kidding me." Remi muttered to herself. She grabbed her blanket and covered her naked body.

"Listen-"

"Get out."

"What?"

Remi sighed and said, "I'll see you when I see you."

"Remi, you can't be serious." She didn't answer him, she continued to look at the floor. She laid back on her bed after Jahari had departed, tears streaming down her cheeks. All of her doubts flooded her mind, making it difficult for her to concentrate on her thoughts.

When Jahari had gotten home he wanted to text Remi saying, "I love you," because he did. He loved everything about her, just thinking about her made him smile.

It helped that she turned him on in multiple ways, from the way she walks, way she'd kiss, and to the way she'd moan his name. It was also nice to know that he could provide what she wanted.