Split Decision

Today was Halloween. Renee was throwing a party and if you knew what was best for you, you wouldn't miss it. The school year had already been so stressful and it wasn't even November yet.

Remi was in her Biology class and was partnered with Jordan. Remi and Jordan were only friends at this time but he was always so... "overly nice".

"Hey," he said as he sat next to her.

"Hi, Jordan. How are you?" She responded.

Jordan sighed and said, "Not good."

Remi closed her book, "What happened? You okay?"

"Nothing, I'm just trying to get the courage to ask you to be my date to this party tonight." He smiled. He had the most adorable smile- his dimples made him even cuter.

"Jordan-"

"Just say yes. It's easy to say no."

Remi smiled at him and said, "Ok."

Later on in the day Jahari and Remi spent the evening at Remi's house. Her mom was out so the house was completely empty. They laid next to each other naked and sweaty.

Remi breathed, "That was amazing."

"Isnt is always?" Jahari laughed.

Remi began stroking his chest with her fingers, "It is."

"Wanna go again?" He smiled.

Remi turned to him and said, "Actually, I have to tell you something."

"So, the party tonight... are you going?"

"Of course I am. Everyone is going."

"Okay... well... this kid Jordan asked me to go with him and hang out. And I said yes."

Jahari's brows frowned, "Oh...O-okay."

"Your not mad?" She said as she sat up.

"Nah, I ain't mad. It's not like you're my girlfriend. Do you. I'll go with Delilah then." Jahari was really the Queen of passive aggressiveness.

"Don't be like t-"

Jahari hopped out the bed as he said, "Actually, I'm gonna head out. I gotta get ready", he began putting on his clothes. Remi didn't say anything because she could tell he was upset. He left without saying a word to her.

She got out of her bed to pick out some clothes. She entered the closet only to notice a two piece shorts and cropped top set. The shorts were tight and barely passed her butt cheeks. She then, found some white knee high socks.

She had the perfect idea. She'd dress as a bunny; it was the easiest solution. She had a white Pom Pom on her key chain. She took it off, got some glue, and glued it on the back of the shorts. All she needed were bunny ears. She put on the outfit and went to the store to pick them up. She did her makeup in the car. She looked hot, per usual.

Her brown skin was glowing and her eyes wore a perfect eyeliner wing. She'd finally arrived. She grabbed her bag, sprayed on some perfume, and went to the door. She checked how she looked once more in her pocket mirror. She looked mind-blowing. The incredible black-and-gold makeup complemented the melanin of her skin perfectly.

Her hair was long, black, and boldly curled. She'd texted Jordan and said, "I'm here." He responded back in a span of two minutes with, "I know. I see you and damn." Remi giggled at the message. Jordan approached her at the door. He was dressed as Michael Myers. Their costumes didn't match at all, Remi laughed.

"Let's go in." Jordan said, Remi nodded. Jordan opened the door and the house was decorated so magnificently. It was filled with craziness and gore. The music was loud and everyone seemed free. Remi went to have a few Jell-O shots.