Tommy Shelby(Peaky Blinders)

Y/N & Tommy have been dating for some time. She's been in London visiting her sister, who recently gave birth. When she arrives back in Birmingham, she drives over to Polly's house & parks. Y/N gets out & knocks on the door. Polly answers a few seconds later.
"Y/N! You're back. Come in. It's good to see you", Polly says as they hug.
"Good to see you too. Is Tommy here?"
"No actually. He's down at the Garrison. I was about to make lunch. Care to join?" Y/N smiles.

"Yes. Thank you." They walk into the kitchen & Polly prepares them each a sandwich. They sit & talk while they eat. Y/N tells her all about the journey home, her family while Polly fills her in on the newest gossip of the Shelby business. Once they've finished, Y/N says good bye & leaves to go to the bar. Thankfully the Garrison isn't too far from Polly's home. Y/N pulls up, walks in & opens the door to the private room.
"Hello gentlemen", she says.
"Y/N! Good to see ya back", Arthur replies. She kisses his cheek.
"Good to see you too." Tommy comes up to her & kisses her.

"I've missed you too, Tommy", she says smiling as they pull apart

"How's your sister & the baby?", Tommy asks sitting down. She sits next to him as he pours her a drink.

"There was a bit of a complication, that's why I stayed a bit longer. Thankfully my nephew & sister are doing great. Oh, Tommy he is precious."
He passes her the drink & she sips it.

"That's great news", Arthur says.
"Yes it is. That's wonderful", Tommy says happily. Y/N finishes her drink.
"Well, what's been happening since I left?", she asks.
"Ada married Freddy Thorne", Arthur replies.
"What?! You didn't think about letting me know that", she says smacking Tommy's arm. He chuckles.

"Sorry love. You had enough to worry about." She sticks her tongue at him.
"I know several ways to use that tongue", he says eyeing her. She laughs.
"Oh lord, here we go", Arthur says sarcastically. Arthur gets up & goes to grab another bottle of liquor, annoyed with the innuendos. Y/N grabs Tommy's face & kisses him hard.
"So how's John & Esme?", she asks. He laughs pulling out his cigarettes.
"Getting along better now. Been fucking like rabbits those two." He lights his cigarette & passes it to her.
"Sounds like jealousy to me", she chuckles taking a couple of drags.
"Don't start your shit, Y/N", he warns.