Castiel(Supernatural)

Kaylee Marie Winchester is the youngest of the Winchester family. Traveling alongside her older brothers & their angel best friend, Castiel, to continue on their father's work of killing supernatural entities wasn't really how she pictured her life to turn out. After leaving a small town in Wyoming, they drive to the nearest motel as they are all exhausted.
"Can we change the music? I'm sick of listening to your dad rock", Sam says.
"Kaylee?"
"Hmm?", she says getting comfortable in the backseat.
"Inform Sam."
"Driver chooses the music, passenger shuts his cake hole." Castiel laughs.
"This is why you're my favorite sister, Kay", Dean states.
"I'm your only sister."
"That's why you're my favorite", Dean says proudly.
"I'm getting really annoyed with you two ganging up on me." Kaylee wraps her arms around Sam's shoulders & kisses his cheek.
"It's okay. We only do it out of love." Sam chuckles as she sits back. They arrive at a motel, park & step out.
"Got any cash on you?", Dean asks everyone. They compile their money together but it's not enough.
"I got an idea", Kaylee says. She unzips her jacket & reveals a cleavage bearing crop top.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa", Sam says.
"No. Hell no. What are you, crazy?", Dean says the same time as Sam.
"Oh come on. It'll work."
"Absolutely not", Sam argues.
"Look, I'm tired, hungry & we all need a shower. Now do you want a room or are we gonna camp out in the car again? Let me do this. Give me five minutes. Trust me, it'll work." She takes down her long brown hair & tousles it a bit.
"Fine but we are not making this a habit. Alright", Dean says firmly.
"Yes, dad", she replies sarcastically, rolling her eyes.
"Cas, please go with her", Sam says. Cas nods & they enter the building together. Cas stays back pretending to play on his phone while Kaylee flirts with the man behind the counter. Soon, he passes her two room keys. She hands him a realistic looking fifty dollar bill & says thanks. She comes back out & tosses a room key to her brothers.

"You're welcome", she says. Sam & Dean bunk together while Cas & Kaylee share a room. Dean goes to get dinner at a local diner a mile from the motel while everyone settles in. Kaylee takes a quick shower. By the time she's dressed & leaves the bathroom, Dean has comes back with food. Cas & Kaylee eat in silence.

"You're staring at me", he says as they finished eating

"So? You stare at me all the time." He looks up from his milkshake.
"I do not."
"You do too. Don't think I haven't noticed."
"Anyone ever tell you you act just like Dean?"
"That's rude. Take that back."
"Never." She lunges at Cas & pushes him down on the bed.
"This isn't a good idea", he states. He moves Kaylee off of him.
"Seriously?"
"They could walk in."
"Wasn't an issue for you a couple of nights ago." Kaylee lays down on her bed.
"Stop trying to be so good all the time, Cas."
"Is that what you think I'm doing?"

"Looks like it. Seems like you're scared of my brothers."
"I'm not scared of them." He stares at her as she bends one leg. She props up on her elbows.
"Come here then."
"Kay..."
"Alright. Fine. I'll stop", she says laying back down. She closes her eyes & tries to get comfortable.
"Fuck", Cas whispers to himself as he stares at her body. That smooth, warm skin of hers. Cas watches Kay relaxing. She is dressed in only a baggy long sleeve button down that used to be her dad's favorite shirt, a bra & a pair of panties. Cas reluctantly gives in & climbs on top of her.
"What are you doing?", she asks opening her eyes. He kisses her, stroking her hair at the top of her head.