Billy Russo(The Punisher)

Y/N moans against Russo's mouth while she grips the shower curtain.
"Feels so good to be inside you", he whispers against her lips.

He continues thrusting & soon both climax together. They pull apart & finish up their shower. Y/N gets out first & dries off then heads to her bedroom. She gets under the sheets & waits for Russo to join her.

Y/N & Billy were set up on a blind double date by their mutual friends: Frank Castle & his wife Maria. Frank & Billy served in the military together while Maria & Y/N have been friends since childhood. Y/N & Billy hit it off quickly. They began a relationship soon after. However, Y/N has had a hard time dealing with his jealousy, aggression & very short temper.

They broke up for a couple of months after he beat a man up for dancing with her. That was the last straw & they argued when they got back to his place. Both screamed at one another, Billy broke things, she packed up her belongings & left. He's tried to win her back but it didn't work. At first. He showed up this particular morning & they talked it out. She forgave him after he sincerely apologized & that lead to shower sex.

Russo finally steps out of the bathroom. His tall, lean stature, dark hair & handsome face makes him so irresistible to Y/N. He slides into bed & pulls her in close.
"I'm sorry, baby. I love you."
"I love you too."
"It just makes me crazy when I see someone else's hands on you. I can't control it sometimes. You are mine & no other man should be touching you."

"I know, baby. I know. I understand. I'm sorry for dancing with him."
"You should be. You knew better", he chuckles. He grabs her jaw & kisses her.

 He grabs her jaw & kisses her

"I love you, Russo. But you need to keep that anger under control."
"I know. I'll try. Mmm. I've missed being in this bed with you", he says kisses her shoulder. They cuddle up, get comfy & drift off to sleep. A couple of hours later, Billy wakes up & hears Y/N softly snoring.
"Y/N? You up?", he whispers.
"Mm-mmm", Y/N replies.

"Wake up."
"Mm-mmm."
"Please? I'll make it worth your while", he says kissing her shoulder blade. He glides his hand down to her hip.
"Mmm. What're you doing?", she says adjusting her head.