Hannibal Lecter(Hannibal)

Y/N unlocks the door to the semi-darkened house & steps in. She hears piano playing & takes off her coat. She puts her coat on the chair in the foyer. She walks towards the living room & leans into the archway with her arms crossed over her chest. She watches her ex-boyfriend, Dr. Hannibal Lecter, play. Psychologist. Cannibal. Serial Killer. His handsome face.....so concentrated as he plays.

Y/N knows that she should be terrified of him but she's not

Y/N knows that she should be terrified of him but she's not. She's one of the very few people he's ever proclaimed his love for. After several years together, they broke things off. Now engaged to someone else, she is still wrapped around his finger.

"You know you can't keep summoning me. Expecting me to show up at your every beak & call."
"And yet you still come when I call", he says in his slightly thick European accent.
"Why am I here, Hannibal?" He stops playing & turns in his seat to face her.

"Come. Sit." He slides down the piano bench to make room for her. She doesn't move.
"Come. I don't bite."
"In my experience, you do."
"I thought you loved that, no?" She smirks & comes over to sit with him.

"So, when's the wedding?"
"November 2nd."
"Hmm. Three months from now."
"Mm-hmm. Again, I ask. Why am I here, Hannibal?" He snaps his fingers.
"Ah. Right. I'll be right back." Hannibal leaves, comes back with a velvet box & hands it over to her. She stands up to open the box & inside is a pair of vintage gold chandelier earrings.

"Oh my gosh, Hannibal. They're beautiful! Where did you get these?"
"They were my mother's." She looks up.
"Hannibal, I can't accept these."
"And why not?"
"Because they belong to you."
"And I'm giving these to you. Under one condition."

"Of course. What's the condition?"
"You wear these at your wedding."
"I...I don't know what to say."
"Say you'll wear them", he smiles.
"Of course I will."
"Good. Now that we got that sorted."

She closes the box & joins him at the piano. He plays a couple of songs for her.
"It's getting late, Hannibal. I have to go."
"If you must but....may I ask you a question?"

"Ask me anything."
"He makes you happy, yes?"
"Yes, he does."
"Does he know about your kinks?"
"No, he'll think I'm a freak."
"Oh, my sweet Y/N. None of that makes you a freak." He leans in close but she pulls away.

"Does he know you like to be choked until you're nearly unable to breathe? Or that I've made you orgasm multiple times while holding a knife to your throat? Does he know that I've etched my initials on your body?"

"He doesn't need to know everything about me." Hannibal touches her face & kisses her. His thumb rubbing along her cheek. He knows she can't resist him or his charm.