Filip "Chibs" Telford(Sons Of Anarchy)

It's a Friday night. Crazy shit is happening at the Sons of Anarchy clubhouse for Chibs Telford's birthday. Scattered about are the porn girls, scantily clad groupies known as crow eaters, the men are drinking, playing cards. There's flirting/fucking & bare knuckle fighting. Y/N started working at the Teller-Morrow garage a few months ago. The guys love her because she's so sweet & innocent looking but deep down, she's anything but.

She is extremely attracted to Chibs. The heavily Scottish accented, facially scarred Sergeant-at-arms full patched member of the SoA, who is nearly twenty years her senior. Y/N goes home after her shift & changes into a tight, short, black spaghetti strap dress with a jean vest over it. She fixes up her makeup & drives back to the clubhouse.

She parks her car in the lot & walks over to the girls to gossip for a bit. A little while later, she goes into the clubhouse & takes a few shots of Jack with some of the members. Y/N goes outside to dance with Lyla, Ima & Tara. About an hour or so later, Y/N sits on a picnic table to take a breather.

Jax comes over & sits next to her.
"Having fun?"
"Yeah. You?"
"Always am when I have sexy women at my disposal", he chuckles eyeing her.
"You'd be in so much trouble if I told Tara", she jokes.
"Go ahead & I'll just tell Chibs you got a thing for him."

"You wouldn't dare."
"Try me." She bites her lip as she nervously runs her hand through her hair avoiding his gaze. Jax laughs so hard.
"Oh shit. You do, don't you?"
"Yes I do but shhhh." She chuckles smacking his arm.
"Go tell him."

"I was planning on it."
"Well, go inside. He's with Tig. Better get on it before someone else does if ya know what I mean." He winks & walks away. Y/N gets up & walks into the clubhouse. Headed for the bar. She asks Juice for two shots of whiskey then walks over to Chibs.
"Hey, birthday boy."
"Y/N. Hey. You look beautiful."

"Thanks. This is for you", she says handing him the shot. They clink glasses & chug the shot.
"So? Having a good birthday so far?"
"Could be better."
"Oh really? How?" His hands grab her waist.
"You know how", he says pulling her in.

He kisses the top of her chest

"Is that really what you want, Scotsman?"
"Don't you?", he asks raising an eyebrow.
"Maybe. Maybe not."
"Oh. Is that why you haven't moved my hands?" She smirks as he squeezes her ass. She bites her lip.

Something comes over her & she pulls him in for a kiss. His tongue slides into her mouth as some of the men cheer them on. They pull away & she gives them the finger. Chibs throws her over his shoulder & takes her into the spare bedroom. Upon entering, he sets her down & locks the door. He sits on the bed while she sits on a rolling chair.

"Everything alright?", she asks.
"Yeah. Just wanna know if you're up for this, love?"
"I wouldn't have remained in here with you, if I didn't." She takes off her shoes & vest then gets on her knees, crawling over to him. He shakes his head & smirks as she sits back on her feet, kneeling in between his legs.