Arthur Shelby(Peaky Blinders)

A knock at the door surprises Y/N. She gets up & opens the door.
"We need to talk. Now", she says. Y/N steps aside & allows Linda to come in smoking a cigarette. Y/N closes the door.

"I've ignored this subject for too long & I refuse to ignore it anymore

"I've ignored this subject for too long & I refuse to ignore it anymore. Stay the hell away from my husband. Do you understand me?!" She slaps Y/N & walks out. Y/N follows.

"Oi, you just walked into my house & slapped me. (she laughs as Linda turns around) Ya know, if you weren't such a bloody cunt all the time maybe just maybe your husband wouldn't be running back to me. If you put as much effort into your marriage as you did in that slap perhaps Arthur would be a one woman man, eh?", Y/N snaps.

"Fuck you, Y/N. I warned you. Stay the hell away from my husband."

"Oh Linda, you know just as well as I do that Arthur listens to no one

"Oh Linda, you know just as well as I do that Arthur listens to no one. All you are doing is pissing him off. We know that doesn't end well when he's angry." She smirks & closes her door.
"That bloody cunt", Y/N says chuckling to herself.
"It's too early for this drama."

As the day rolls on, Y/N grows more & more aggravated with her interaction with Linda. Y/N decides to stay away from the Garrison even though she hasn't seen Arthur in a few days. Many hours later, Arthur shows up at her door. He knocks on the door but there's no answer. So he knocks again. Then again. Finally he starts banging on the door. Y/N wakes from her sleep. She rushes downstairs & opens the door.
"Arthur, what are you doing here?", she asks surprised.

"Can I come in?", he asks.
"Of course." She steps aside, he walks in & closes the door behind him.
"Arthur, it's after midnight. What's going on? Are you alright?" He grabs her & kisses her.
"You were supposed to come by the Garrison today."
"I know. I'm sorry."
"What happened?" She pulls away.
"We need to talk, Arthur."

"I didn't come here to talk", he says as he begins kissing her neck

"Linda stopped by here earlier today." He stops & looks at her.
"She showed up at my door, slapped me & told me to stay away from you." Arthur grows angry.
"She what?!" Y/N grabs Arthur's face.

"Now now. It's nothing I can't handle. Don't be upset."
"She hit you. Why wouldn't I be upset?"
She lets her hands go.

"Because Arthur, she is your wife. And I am just the mistress. She has every right to be angry."
"Yes but I love you both. I don't want you fighting with each other."

"I know that. I love you, Arthur. I always have." He pulls her into him. She kisses him as he picks her up & walks her over to the couch. She takes off his jacket & unbuttons his shirt never breaking the kiss. He tosses them onto the floor. His hand travels between her legs. Rubbing her lips over her panties.
"Someone's already wet for me. Eh?" Y/N wraps her arms around his neck.
"I need you, Arthur", she whispers. He shoves his fingers inside as she gasps & moans. He kisses her neck as he strums his fingers inside her walls.
"I can tell."

"Oh...right there...", she says as she begins arching her back. God only knows how much time has passed when she feels her walls clench around his fingers. He kisses her, slipping his tongue into hers. He enters a third finger, darting them rapidly. She moans louder as she releases her orgasm. Arthur refuses to stop. Her body starts to shake as his fingers hit her spot. He pulls out & unbuckles his pants. She gets on her knees & pulls them off. Her mouth ravages his length as he moans loudly. For the next several minutes she teases him, feeling his hand on the back of her head, tugging at her hair. She pulls away, guides him to the couch. He sits in the middle of the couch. Yanking her to his lap with her back facing him, she slowly inserts him into her. He moans feeling her wetness slide down his erection. He grabs onto her hips as she begins circling. Y/N peels off her nightgown tossing it behind her.

She lays back & kisses him, feeling his hands exploring her chest. Massaging them. His tongue swaying alongside hers. She swings her hips in circles, back & forth in a repeated pattern. His hand travels down & he begins to play with her clit. He rubs in gentle circles as she picks up the pace. She moans loudly feeling him bite her shoulder. His teasing continues. He grunts in her ear as he slams her down his cock. She gets up, turns around to face him & straddles his lap. Y/N slowly lowers herself onto him again. She rocks her hips back & forth. His hands grip her back as she wraps her arms around him.

She watches his facial expressions as she pleasures him. She grabs a hold of his hair, stares into his eyes for a moment & kisses him. He moans in her mouth.
"You feel fantastic, my love." She giggles softly then licks her lips as she pull away & stands up.
"What? No. Come here now", he demands.
"In a moment." Arthur watches her drop down on all fours holding onto the back of the couch. Sticking her booty out. He gets up & positions himself behind her. He teases her dripping wetness, sliding his length over her lips. Over & over. Arthur kneels down & laps up her wetness. He strokes his hard cock while his tongue slips inside. Y/N moans.

Arthur twirls his tongue around then glides it over her clit. He stands up & shoves himself inside. Arthur thrusts hard. Her nails dig into the fabric of the couch as he continues on. He moans pounding into her then slows down. Her moans grow louder & louder as she moans his name. He pulls out & lays on the floor.
"Come here, love." She climbs on top of him. Kissing him as he grabs onto her thighs as he enters her. Y/N sits up & rides him. He slides his hands up to her waist. She places her hands on the floor near the side of his head & rocks her hips. Arthur grits his teeth moaning. He kisses her passionately which stops her in her tracks. He thrusts in slowly.

She sits up, leans back a bit as he grips her hips moving her back & forth. His hand slides up her torso as they both moan louder. He grabs her & flips her onto her back. He kisses her, lightly pinning her arms above her head. They interlock fingers as he kisses her collarbone. Moving down to her chest. He takes one of her hardened nipples into his mouth. His tongue glazing over it as she bites her lip. Enjoying every second of pleasure. He moves to the other nipple & repeats. He finally lets go & slams into her.

Her cries vibrate the room. The sound of his pounding cuts through the air. Her legs wrap around his hips, pushing him deeper inside of her. She feels him inching closer to his climax.
"Cum with me, Arthur", she moans. They stare into each other's eyes. He kisses her as they both release at the same time. She tilts her head back, he rests his head on her chest plate moaning loudly. He eventually rolls off of her. Breathing heavy, he takes her hand & kisses it.

"You are always amazing", he says. She chuckles.
"Likewise, love." She turns over & kisses him softly. He touches her face, gazing into her eyes. With his hands on her face, she kisses him deeply. They get up & get dressed. Once they're dressed, he heads for the door. She follows behind & holds the door open.

"You made my night. I needed this." He half smiles. She smirks at him.
"I needed it too. Goodnight, Arthur." He kisses her once more.
"Goodnight, baby. Don't worry about Linda. I'll talk to her."
"Alright." She watches him leave & she closes her door. She gets back into bed, falling asleep quickly.