Angel Reyes(Mayans M.C.)

Melina Alvarez is the daughter of retired Mayans M.C. president Marcus Alvarez, who now works as advisor to the town's cartel boss & cousin to its current leader, Obispo "Bishop" Losa. Melina comes back to Santo Padre after interning as a nurse at Mercy General in Stockton. She's been keeping a secret from her family for the past few weeks. She knows it's only a matter of time before they find out. One afternoon, she gets up & decides to go for a drive. Her mind races through every worst case scenario she can think of on how they will react once they know what she's been hiding. Without any particular destination in mind, she drives around for an hour or so until she realizes what neighborhood she's in.
"Shit", she whispers to herself. She drives to Angel's house & parks down the block. The walk up to his house gives her a few seconds to prepare what she has to say. She walks up the walkway & takes a deep breath before knocking. She knocks & waits a full minute before repeatedly knocking.
"Alright! Fuck! I'm coming", Angel shouts as he walks to the door shirtless & annoyed as hell.

He opens the door as he puts on the shirt & sees Melina standing there. He smiles.
"Oh, it's you. Don't knock like that. Thought I had to come out here & beat somebody's ass", he chuckles.
"Hey", he says kissing her cheek.
"Hi. Sorry. I just...can I come in?" He opens the door wider, stepping aside & she walks in. He closes the door then sits on the couch.
"So what's up, querida?"
"I just wanted to see how're you doing." He doesn't fully believe her but he replies.
"I'm good, you know. Same ol' shit. How are you?"
"I'm good. Mm-hmm." She stands there awkwardly which is not like her.
"Alright. Something's goin' on. What is it?", he asks growing suspicious. She sighs & rubs her hands over her face.
"Whatever it is, just tell me."

She moves her hands away & blurts out, "I'm pregnant. I went to the doctor a couple of days ago after taking two home pregnancy tests. Both positive. I'm thirteen weeks." Angel is completely stunned.
"How the fuck are you pregnant?", he asks in disbelief.
"Well, um..your sperm made contact with my egg & then..."
"You know that's not what I meant, smartass. You said you were on the pill. What, you just didn't take it?"

"Of course I did."
"Did you do this on purpose? Like, did you plan this?"
"Oh yeah. I planned the whole thing so I could tell my child that he/she was conceived while I was being railed from behind on the bedroom floor by a guy I'm not even in a relationship with but one I just fuck occasionally", she says sarcastically.
"Keep being a smartass & see what happens..." He gets a phone call & he answers it as he smokes.
"What's up?....yeah.......yeah. alright." He hangs up & says nothing.

" He hangs up & says nothing