Harald Finehair(Vikings)

Queen Sigrid is the wife of King Harald Finehair & co-ruler of Tamdrup. One morning she wakes up to find Harald's side of the bed empty. She calls out for her servant.
"Brunhilde", she says sitting up in bed.
"Yes, my queen?"
"Where is my husband?"
"He said to tell you that he was taking a morning stroll."
"Oh."
"Would there be anything else, my queen?"
"No. Thank you."

Brunhilde leaves to go do her chores. Sigrid gets out of bed & dresses quickly. She goes out to search for Harald. He does go on strolls through the woods so it's not out of the ordinary but something about this feels different. It's a beautiful day in Tamdrup. Not too cold, not too hot. A bit cloudy. The birds are chirping. Sigrid hears rustling & she tracks down where the sounds are coming from. She hears soft moaning & approaches quietly. She stumbles across Harald & Astrid, one of the village shield maidens.

She sees them in the middle of having sex

She sees them in the middle of having sex. Kissing, moaning with Harald on top of her thrusting & grunting. Sigrid leaves abruptly. She heads back to the village & goes straight to their bedroom, seething with anger. Harald returns home & Brunhilde tells him that Sigrid has requested to be alone. Later that night, she wakes up & goes to eat dinner. Ignoring Harald for the entirety of her meal. Harald sits on his throne, watching her. Once she'd finished, he decides to break the silence.

"Everything alright, my beloved?", Harald asks

"Everything alright, my beloved?", Harald asks. She ignores him again. He scoffs.
"What?! What is it that I've done now?!", he asks annoyed.
"Not what! But who! I saw you & Astrid this morning!" Before he can reply, she stands up. She throws a cup towards Harald but he dodges it. She flings everything around the room, shouting out her frustrations.
"It meant nothing, my beloved", Harald says walking over to her. She punches him in the jaw.

"Do not think about laying in bed with me! I can't even look at you. You sicken me."
"My beloved, I'm sorry. It meant nothing."
"I am not stupid, Harald. Do not treat me as such." He tries to grab her hand but she smacks it away.
"Leave me alone, Harald Finehair. Do not touch me. You have lost that privilege." She walks into their bedroom & locks the door.

Harald does everything possible to apologize & make it up to her. Even sleeping in front of their bedroom door but nothing seems to work. Too bad 'hell hath no fury like a woman scorned' hadn't been written yet. This would've been the perfect example of the phrase. She deliberately teases him, getting him all riled up just to slam the door in his face. Sigrid ignores him, barely leaving her room.