Dominick "Sonny" Carisi(Law & Order SVU)

Y/N comes home from running errands to find Sonny playing dinosaurs in the living room with their four year old son, Lorenzo.

"Grrr", Sonny says

"Grrr", Sonny says.
"Hey boys." They look over at her as she enters the living room.
"Hi momma." She gives Lorenzo a kiss on the head.
"Hey gorgeous", he replies in his thick New York accent kissing her.
"What're you doing home so early?"
"I didn't tell you?", he asks as they continue playing.
"Tell me what?"
"Took today off. Had to take my ma to the doctor."
"That's right. I forgot. Where's my sister?"
"She left. Said she'd call you tomorrow."
"Alright. Well since I'm off today too, you boys wanna do something?"
"Can we go to the movies?"
"Sure. How about you go to your room & get ready?"
"Okay, momma." Lorenzo rushes to his bedroom down the hall. Sonny stands up & Y/N comes over to him.
"It's so sexy watching you be a great dad", she says wrapping her arms around his neck.
"Is it", he asks with a smile.
"Mm-hmm", she says kisses him hard.

Sonny grabs her ass, slipping his tongue into hers then slowly pulls away to stare into her (e/c) eyes. Y/N is the secretary to the Assistant District Attorney, Rafael Barba. When they met, both were instantly attracted. Carisi asked her out the following week & within a year Y/N was pregnant. They moved in together a month before Lorenzo was born.
"My ma was giving me a hard time today."
"Lemme guess. She asked when we're going to stop living in sin?"
"Bingo."
"What did you tell her?"
"It'll happen when it happens." He kisses her again when Lorenzo quietly walks in.
"Ew. Gross." Y/N & Sonny pull away laughing.
"Ready to go, little man?"
"Yeah." They all grab their things & leave the building. As they walk to the movie theater Lorenzo holds their hands. When they get to the theater they purchase tickets for the latest animated Grinch movie. Sonny holds the door open & Lorenzo stands off to the side.
"Go first, mommy."
"Thank you. You boys are such gentlemen." Lorenzo & Sonny walk in after her.

They get to the counter, order their snacks then Y/N pays. They rush over to the theater room & find seats in the middle of the third row towards the front. Lorenzo sits in-between Y/N & Sonny. Sonny offers some of his gummy bears to Y/N. She takes a couple & hands him her raisinets.
"You know I don't eat that."
"That's because you're weird."
"Says the one eating raisins covered in dark chocolate."
"You'd be surprised at how good this combination is."
"Come here you", he chuckles. They lean in & kiss.
"I love you."
"Love you too."
"Yuck." Soon the previews begin & they all recline their seats. Once the movie starts, Lorenzo lifts up the armrest then cuddles up to Y/N. Sonny looks over at them & smiles. Y/N looks over at Sonny as she pets Lorenzo's head. They smile at one another. After the movie, they go to the park then out for ice cream. They arrive back home around 4:30pm. Y/N orders pizza & fried ravioli for dinner. They watch a couple movies while dinner gets devoured then Lorenzo takes a bath. Sonny puts him to bed & Y/N gives him a goodnight kiss. She answers a few work emails while Sonny reads him two books. Y/N sets her laptop down in the loveseat near their king size bed then gets dressed.